Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Got a TC Electronic M-One brand new on ebay for $180.00. I was skeptical because the units go for 450+ brand new. When it arrived yesterday it still had the face protective plastic and the receipt the guy got when he bought it brand new. Why he would take a loss like that is amazing to me but I thank him for it.

Got myself a Telefunken AR-51. What a mic!
uVmqiSMLAyQ.jpg

nice. I bought a Peavey Bandit too with a metal zone and an HM-2. The Bandit has scratchy pots or something though. The signal cuts outs a little bit and then I have the move the volume control around until it stops breaking up.

nice. I bought a Peavey Bandit too with a metal zone and an HM-2. The Bandit has scratchy pots or something though. The signal cuts outs a little bit and then I have the move the volume control around until it stops breaking up.

I got lucky, cause the seller changed or cleaned all pots before selling it. Only paid 65 € also.

Peavey Bandit 65
Bought this to put the Hm-2 infront, to get the authentic swedeath sound.
Also has a kinda nice clean sound.
10365980_755305854509788_6081703139104044193_n.jpg

Fuck yeah. I see these once in a while on the Austin craigslist. Need to get one before the vintage bubble starts inflating on them. Actually my first amp in the early 90s was one of these.