your lyric...

i fell asleep. i woke up and peeped. the world had slightly slipped far beyond boundaries i can't keep. three birds landed on my string. once slices its wings, one stinks and stings, the last one laughs at me and sings. trying to inverse the streams as i scream and yell at my own dreams. in your mouth it's too bright to see negative negativity. i didn't see the irony in all the words you said to me. i wonder who must feel sorry for letting feelings rot inside of me. no room for the real people in this world that belittles the true and crash their shuttles on the rocky ground of the usual grey trouble. all i got is unfulfilled needs. should i listen to them who feed themselves with deeds? but i just can't read at such high speed.

Nook

There is a place for only me
An empty room, silently to be
Where all the thoughts are gathered
And all the fears temporarily disappear

No rules, no bounce to be mistreated
The land so wide and monochrome
No disagreement, no disturbance
The place that is now my home

Wherever I may wander
No one can find me, none can help me
When I enjoy to drown, there’ll be no hand
Only time, my ears I’ll lend

Sometimes I shrink back to a child
And embrace myself with shivering hands
And stare upon the gloomy entrance
wondering what this life yet will bring

And so the time runs zero, every cold- grown day
Then some voices drag me to the edge of stairs
Asking for where I have been
And with every step my tears grow colder

For there’ll be no answere anymore

...at sight of burning rivers, at the return of complete tranquility,
they will dance in the pnumbra until the sleep again
for return of eternal twilight and the faintest of stars come visible

the night had its wat with them all as they wished,
and the ancient sky fell upon them all.

all the songs i sing to you, you don't pay attention to them as much as i do. all the signs i draw to you, you do not hear them or get them the same way as i do. i get weak in your arms so you said you don't mean harm but i hate the way you smile when you should be the one who cries. smashing babies on the ground, playing sorry lullabies as a haunting background sound. these lonely nights from sunset to dawn, you should've been here to prevent me from breaking down. i get weak in your arms so you said you don't mean harm but i hate the way you smile when you should be the one who cries. i am the one you break, i am the one you lose, the one who you can't fake, the one you won't chose.

this world is slightly wasting me, life's breaking my bones and broadcasting the noise through massive phones. window lickers applause and smile just because they've been told to. what can i expect from you? this world has finally wasted me, pianos dead and gone, nose pickers violently crushed them down. window lickers applaused and smiled just because they've been told to why did i expect anything from you?

Goodbye

This Sickened Feeling,

Is eating me from inside,

I have no time to say goodbye.

I will be gone tomorrow,

To a place where I feel home.

I am sorry it had to be this way.

One day I'll be back again,

But not in this lifetime.

I'll see you in the stars,

When I look to the sky at night,

All those I have left behind,

Are looking back at me.

I am forgotten but not gone,

Am I the only one?

black spot lights pointing on me, piercing my skull and it is you and only you who flicked the switch. die, die little boy, die, die little boy. green liquids swallowing me, filling my lungs and it is you and only you who flushed me down. drown, drown little boy, drown, drown little boy.

There's no one here...

I'm going deep inside my own,
to find the light that carved my stone
There ain't no place there to hide
'cause now i know, the exit is inside

And for one second i'm gone
I'm all, and me alone
i'm the lyrics of this song
and all the ones that sing along

...going deeper together with me...
...there is a place where i'm free...
...to those who can hear:
There's no one here...

february mistake day, idiotic pen, don't pray, can't stand voice of tearful dogs, burden brought by lonely rogues completely naked but socks, horrid sounds in ringing box, holding out their claws to me, years and years and still lonely.

did he hear the sound of your waterfall or was he too busy digging your chest? licking the shovel he pushed you in the hole and left you there aching without rest, you deserve much better but you won't get it because life's unfair, i'm starting to wish you were born crippled so you would never had to feel the loss, inflicting love that he can't handle, black & white pictures turning gross you deserve much better but you won't get it because life's unfair, the things he said don't take them for granted, some day he might regret he never mourned, the hero in your head lives in a warm bed cherishing the blood you poured.

haha, cheers sol. i'm trying to release something musical late next year hopefully, writing a book is way beyond my skills.