It hurts too much
It is really better not to be in love

We cant blame the scorpion
She stings and poisons
As love, she's ugly and threatening
But you can't escape it, you can't escape it

Don't fall in love
Don't fall

i try too, i'm rippin off another band with this one (its not identical or something)
but i need to do this to practise myself, and now i want to know if this lyric is quite good or not.
I need to know what you people are thinking fro mthat one, because it can make it easier for me to write decent lyrics. (= no ripp offs)

No offence but I know there are better lyrics out there than the one you posted :lol: Don't give up though! I won't even start trying to post my lyrics here, I'm way much better at thinking up riffs instead of lyrics. I would've posted some boss riffs if that were possible :cool:

Anyway, now I'm gonna check that doom song Pieter :p

its not cheesy for my part. its real. if you got the subject right: its more then how difficult love is.
anyway, you said your thoughts, fair enough :)
what do you mean with the couple :confused:

Originally posted by Mariner
its not cheesy for my part. its real. if you got the subject right: its more then how difficult love is.
anyway, you said your thoughts, fair enough :)
what do you mean with the couple :confused:

no really its nice.and if it already found conflicting interpretation its a good start. the couple is the other lines apart from the refrain(french accent)

a dog can be great inspiration:)

well i like the 'couples' more then the refrain, but i feel its important to make a statement in the refrain, thats why