Your Metal-Dreads-Top-5 list

Misanthrope said:
You're fucking stupid, Friden looks like a local bum that is covered in car grease and reeks like piss and vomit from a block away.

And I dont give a fuck if you're a wop, Ask Rahvin wops, chinks, my pals, fellow spics: they're all equally worthless to me.

whenever I read any of your posts I can only laugh at you :lol:
your racial insults are really ridiculous, hope u know that yourself..

i will not respond to your insults with other offences coz you're not even worth it. so, I only ask u to *fuck off* ;)

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
^ Take it easy, we don't want to turn this into the COB phorum. Please go there if you wanna flame, but please don't do it here.

In the remote and rightdown impossible event someone besides a few fags like you two give a flying fuck I dont care what this piece of shit turns into, a flamefest or whatever the cob forum is. But you need not worry you little shit: it wont, more assholes like you will congregate and denounce this great injustice im speaking, bla bla bla, something something, which will amount to nothing of course.

Nt3N said:
whenever I read any of your posts I can only laugh at you :lol:
your racial insults are really ridiculous, hope u know that yourself..

i will not respond to your insults with other offences coz you're not even worth it. so, I only ask u to *fuck off* ;)

Yeah you're really mature, we buy it you're so cool you dont care. Next time i want to hear sad jokes i know who to call then.

"frustrated" is not an offence.. I just wrote my own theory to explain your behaviour.. u think that is an offence? well, then u have a guilty conscience... or maybe I should offend u so u get the difference between the two :)

Don't fight... Not in the DT forums!!!!

Hey Misanthrope no armes peleas en este foro... aca no discutimos, siempre a habido una buena atmosfera y por favor no la rompas... Nt3N es una buen compadre y no creo que sea de su agrado pelear, como el mismo ya te lo dijo, por favor mantengamos la Tranquilidad en los foros de DT

Nt3N said:
"frustrated" is not an offence..

No but you didnt say you were going to offend me, you said you were not going to reply to MY offences, but you did.

I just wrote my own theory to explain your behaviour.. u think that is an offence? well, then u have a guilty conscience... or maybe I should offend u so u get the difference between the two :)

Really nice theory for a hypocrite who said "oh im not going to reply to your offenses" but couldnt keep his fucking mouth shut and stick to his self imposed pseudo-condescending plan. Its not about a guilty conscience, is not about you offending me, its about you being a stupid asshole who thinks he can act all altruistic but falls prey to my trolling atempts and just like most idiots around here are under my control.

You wanna know how to reply to someone with a convincing "I dont give a fuck about you, you're beneath me" argument? Pay atention and watch me, may this last words serve to you teach you how to succesfully have the balls to carry on with a condescending attitute.

yes. i'm a hypocrite. :rofl:

u're such an inferior guy (no offence into that, just talking about your true existence, and u know that, come on) both on this forum and in your real life.. not much to do about that, i know.... u don't even succeed to make up for it on a forum, where u are safe behind virtual walls..

it's way to easy to offend people on the web.. and way to easy to reply with NO arguments, but with offences.. u are just so sad. and what is funny about this is that u know that urself..

just as if i didn't say it before: *fuck off*

Que mala que tengas esa actitud... te pedi por favor que mantengamos la Tranquilidad y la clase de respuesta que me das... que pena... has lo que quieras... no voy a perder mi tiempo peleando... disfruta de los foros.

Chao.

ur inferiority is just shown above where u say "nobody tells me what to do here".. u like to break the rules, uh? well u're just too good in doing that, i really admire u.. :loco: still i think it's a bit an inferior beheaviour.. repet: no offence into that.. just sating the reality of facts..

just as if i didn't say it before: *fuck off*

Misanthrope said:
Chinga tu madre pendejo nadie me dice que hacer, si no te parece llegale a la verga de aqui o que me corra Rahvin.

BastardSonOfGod said:
Que mala que tengas esa actitud... te pedi por favor que mantengamos la Tranquilidad y la clase de respuesta que me das... que pena... has lo que quieras... no voy a perder mi tiempo peleando... disfruta de los foros.

Chao.

:lol:

Nothing really interesting... just missy telling BSOG to fuck off and the guy trying to pull out a deign response: "I'd like us to remain tranquil, I pity you, don't wanna waste my time with you", etc.

But I thought it funny. Some things just never seem to change.

Looked funny in spanish to me (everyone better congratulate me on finally understanding some spanish in the real world :))

Don't make me garden this place up.