your own songs!!

Naugladur

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Hi @ all, i wasn't here for a very long time and I thought i'd say "hello" again :)

Ok, I am very interested in music of other people who like the same bands as me and now i am interested in the music of Symphony X fans ;)
http://home.arcor.de/na/naugladur/
here can you download some of my songs (that are all NOT finished :(
some ideas i recorded at home with my Line6 POD 2.0 and some other computer programs.
oh i forgot to say: i am guitarist, learning for 2,8 years now ;)
i am not that good at playing yet and still practise much (to become as good as romeo....is that possible?? :D)
ok, now it's your turn, post me all what you have :)
oh and sorry for my english, I think i must practise that too ;) (I'm from Germany)

thanks for your answeres :)
I will try to build a song around that riff, but i need theme for the song...i have no idea what the song could be about...that's aleay my problem.
without a theme and a plot i cannot write a full song...
but i want to listen to something of you guys!!...

shameless self promotion: check the link in my signature.

I'm working on more right now (actually Im listenin to a rough mix of a new song at this moment ;)) Expect somethin around the middle of september.

Yngvai X! your guitar playing is great!
"Mt. Nibel" is...it's perfect! ;)
are you fan of final fantasy?
i wish i could play guitar that well :( ...i still have to learn so much...
which programs did you use for the orchestration and all the other stuff?

Naugladur said:
Yngvai X! your guitar playing is great!
"Mt. Nibel" is...it's perfect! ;)
are you fan of final fantasy?
i wish i could play guitar that well :( ...i still have to learn so much...
which programs did you use for the orchestration and all the other stuff?

Yep, big Final Fantasy fan :). At the time I was using Digital Performer to do all the midi sequencing but I recently got Emagic's Logic 6. For all the sounds I use a module called the Proteus 2000 by E-MU. Its not a sampler but it has pretty good sounds on it anyway (mostly keyboards, theres tons of pianos, organs, electric pianos, etc).

Btw, thats some nice orchestration on your stuff too ;).

[QUOTE='Shuggah]http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jannekos/Final_Climb.mp3

My and my friends version of the Dr. Wily theme from Megaman II. (Though after hearing Matt Molitis stuff I'm very ashamed of the sloppy soloing in the end section ;) )[/QUOTE]

That's awesome man!

If you download Gun It from my Electric Paella demo, you can see how music from the Woodman Stage in MMII made it into one of my solos.

I also sampled some of it on VegaFruit :D

Wow, I think that is great. I like to see fellow Symphony Xers contributing thier own music. I also play a line 6 pod. I have some of my own symphony x influenced music that I wrote if anyone is interested. www.stevepollick.s5.com the sound clips are in the discography section. Everyone keep up the good work.

I'm in a few bands, but the one I focus the most on is the one I created (naturally). We're kind of a humorous progressive metal band (good progressive music mixed with humorous and strange lyrics). I only have MIDI versions of my songs right now (without lyrics or vocal melodies), though.

I have some of my songs available in MySongBook.com in Guitar Pro-format. Just search with my nick 1by4by9