Your random joy of the day

I'm pretty sure I posted in this thread a week ago, but my post doesn't seem to exist anymore. Wtf?

Looking forward for friday..
First time in 2 years I have more then 2 days off.
Even didn't take time of before or after my wedding. Got straight to work after the weekend.
friday/saturday/sunday/monday.. i'm gonna reeeeelax..

i will probally end up writing music and stuff..but to me that's relaxing.

just realized, after checking our new electricity contract, that we have to pay
way less than before (50%) and that we actually don't need that much power,
so we get money back in the end of the year (like 250€), the same thing with
warm watter and stuff, so instead of 550€ rent per month, it's just 450€.

Gonna get new bass strings, soon, so thats really cool, too, new headphones are
on the way, too.

got a call back today from a place I worked at recently for a one off job as an audio op, offering more work. So I must have made a good impression and didn't ruin anyones hearing, lets hope I dont this time(job involves having our states leader and Governor General in the seating, did i mention i'm making good money too.)

also recording a band for my first paid job atm and organising/finalising 2 more bands over the next 2 months.

Fuck Yeah :kickass:

this day sucks but I just got a mail from a guy I know that the bassplayer in his band is going to leave
and if I want to play for them, pretty cool doom/stoner band, they got lots of opportunities to play
shows. Would be pretty cool because I am looking for a band since 2 years and most of them were just
bad or so professional that I was to bad.
These guys are good players, laid back, live in the same town and it would match my musical tastes well.

had a great band rehearsal yesterday, and heard one of our new songs with vocals for the first time, and i'm completely awestruck what she did with that song.

Axe Fx rocked up at my house after it was shipped by USPS (express mail international, 3/5 days - $110)
shipped on the 18th jan then no updates!
Got my money back for shipping.

Also been writing a shitload of music after a good month or so of writers block.

I took down my old Fender Twin Reverb from the attic. It has been standing there for half a year as I've been abroad and busy with other stuff. One of the tubes broke last time I used it, so it has only had three output tubes in it. So I opened it up and removed all the dust, removed one of the output tubes(so it's running two), disconnected one speaker and I now have a fully operational Twin Reverb again :)

I'm ordering new output tubes for my Triple Recto tonight as well!