Your random joy of the day

got an offer to play drums in a band that has great potential and they even gave me $1300 worth of cymbals :)

and the fact that i dont have to go to fucking high school any more haha

getting an almost $2k tax return, where last year i had to pay $400. i would've been happy to break even, so this is super sweet. i'm also getting a $3k work bonus on the 14th, and another of close to $6k a couple weeks later!

:devil:

Just got invited to a job interview (chances to get the job are like 80% if you get the interview)
would be pretty cool to get that opportunity.

Just finished the last sentence of diploma thesis!!!
Have to look on a few things, but I checked it a few times with some guys that know their shit,
seems to be ok, going to get it printed on friday, sooooo glad that I actually finished writing it!

-Just received my Ryanair contract as a pilot to sign and send them back.
-I'm dating since yesterday quite an awesome girl, and she's also very hot, hope it will work, we'll see

- last band practice went very good, they all are cool guys (just the third rehearsal so far), and my liveroom is nearly soundproof to the outside
-> We won't have to pay a shitload or carry a shitload of equipment to a rehearsal space but practice in the studio :kickass:
- I took two days off from building the studio and just chilled the fuck out. It was awesome
-Just received my Ryanair contract as a pilot to sign and send them back.
-I'm dating since yesterday quite an awesome girl, and she's also very hot, hope it will work, we'll see
Haha oh come on, saying "I'm a pilot" will make her panties drop so hard there'd be a hole in the floor halfway to China (awesome HIMYM quote) ;)

-1, the usual girl reaction is : "you have to relocate in another country and we won't see a lot" or are afraid of the fact I'm gonna work with hotties !

but +1 to the awesomeness of the quote !