Your random joy of the day

I'm back home for 3 weeks of summer on either side of Warped. Nothing but daily band practices, hanging with friends, chilling by the pool, and generally not giving a fuck... that feeling finally kicked in today.

The New Dark Age from Kiuas is sooo fuckin good! I hadn't listened to the album a while and that makes it even better. Have I already mentioned the lovely production? :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some lady here in the office made me a whole container of baklava for me helping her with a small computer issue she had. :lol: I'm not complaining... quite delicious! ;)

Finished reading Weaveworld by Clive Barker.

I'm a very lazy and slow reader, and most of the time I don't finish what I start reading :rofl:
so yeah...quite a joy! :p

just realised how awesome my gf is, she said "if we will marry (only for tax reasons :D ) I
want the imperial march as intro while walking into the church"!!!

my new i7 PC finally works. the mobo that came with it had non working pci ports (for my firewire + uad1) , so i upgraded to a gigabyte GAZ68X-UD3H-B3 which has built in firewire and it works with my uad1 as well, so i could use my belkin fw card if i needed to anyway

just realised how awesome my gf is, she said "if we will marry (only for tax reasons :D ) I
want the imperial march as intro while walking into the church"!!!

Hahahahahahaha
That is amazing, I might bring that up to my girlfriend, don't know how well its going to go down!