Your top five vocals...

I would never list him either but there is no point in bashing someones opinion on a opinion page.

I should have mentioned Garm...although his new work (Trixter G) is so God awful I cry when I remember Ulver's "Madrigal of Night" and "Bergtatt". Oh well...there are always the sweet memories...

D3v4S7A710N said:
Russel Allen, I'm telling you.
He's close...probably 6 on my list.

1. MJK
2. Mike Patton (when he decides to use words)
3. Devin Townsend
4. Jonas Renkse
5. Mikael Akerfeldt (I actually like his harsh vocals better--they are probably the best in the business)

I forgot to list daniel johns from silverchair. He has an amazing voice and range.

Anders Friden reached exciting and new heights on Reroute To Remain you losers!!!

uhhhhh....*end sarcasm

I have some green tea so I feel so FIIIIIHIIIINE!!

In alphabetical order:

Chino Moreno (Deftones/Teem Sleep)
Maynard James Keanen (Tool)
Mike Akerfeldt (Opeth)
Mike Patton (Faith No More/Mr. Bunggle/Fantomas/Tomahawk)
My own (Vertukon)

wow....only 5 huh?......
I will not list Jonas.....as he is a given....
I would also like this better if it was divided by genres....but here goes.

in no order.
Jeff buckley.
mark kozelek.
Daxx Riggs.
gary jules
Markus and Micha Acher from the notwist.

thats clean vox.....

ander's clean vocals are awesome just to listen to methapor or against the odds or whatever its called chills the crackin' bone ,lol, and dunno , i cant remember who was the guest singer on methapor, can u please let me know?

insidethefall said:
Wow, great choices but the one that tops them both is Suzanne Perry (love spirals downwards) and the best female vocalist ever is, of course, Loreena Mckennitt
omg i love them tooo!!!! but the LSD vocals make me so depressed and i just start crying and that Loreena... man that mummers song *heaven*... oh but the new love spirals suck...although angee bee(sp?) its a cutie...can u tell i worship the label projekt?
btw ur id is my favourite katatonia tune EVER so i like u already :D