Your zodiac sign

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
just wondered what's ur zodiac sign and if u believe in horoscopes and that... I dont really believe in it, tho sometimes things happen to be right, anyway I guess its just purpose...

but its funny, cause many ppl I know from the same zodiac sign are quite similar, so maybe there's something behind? who knows hehe ;)

I'm a gemini :)

Capricorn
happy0011.gif
... I don't believe in that daily ones but sometimes I like to look at the birth horoscopes. I never jugde on people upon their sign tho *g*

I'm a Taurus.
I think as eos, the birth charts can say alot but the daily stuff can only be generalized for everyone.

I get along very well with Sagittarius' , Capricorns, because my rising sign is on this cusp and I really do get along with them especially sag's more than any other sign, consistantly.

Leo's as well, Pisces (my moon is in it), other Taureans very well, and Aquarians.
Apparently with Libras too, because all of my main relationship have been with libras, completely unintentional. My last two major relationships, their birthdays were oct 21 and 22. My husbands is at the beginning of october as was my dads, and my first boyfriend as well which was an influental relationship for me at that time. All libras.

I Don't get along with Scorpios, first and foremost, I really don't like them, seriously. Never can co-exist well with Cancers, Geminis or Aries at all. Always end up in warfare with all of them, but mainly Scorpios. UGH..... really detest them, and this is consistant as well without even knowing, but i am NEVER surprised to find out that someone I'm hating and wanna kill is a scorpio.

Virgos are fine if they don't whine which they tend to do , but in harmless ways so , it's ok.

These things are REALLY consistant with me so I know there is something behind it. It's how I've come to believe in it.

hm, I always had relations with different signs, so dunno... hm, my best friend is gemini tho, and I always communicate really well with gemini, and lately also with virgins, cause they get me down to earth when I'm starting my emotional or every day's life chaos :loco: my last relation was cancer, then there was a virgin men and now my bf is also virgin, so 2 virgins in 2003, both have even the same initials, aye, and even a similar haircolor... starting strange theories :loco: oke I'll stop here :ill:

nomana-nuniyan said:
I'm a Taurus.
I think as eos, the birth charts can say alot but the daily stuff can only be generalized for everyone.

I get along very well with Sagittarius' , Capricorns, because my rising sign is on this cusp and I really do get along with them especially sag's more than any other sign, consistantly.

Leo's as well, Pisces (my moon is in it), other Taureans very well, and Aquarians.
Apparently with Libras too, because all of my main relationship have been with libras, completely unintentional. My last two major relationships, their birthdays were oct 21 and 22. My husbands is at the beginning of october as was my dads, and my first boyfriend as well which was an influental relationship for me at that time. All libras.

I Don't get along with Scorpios, first and foremost, I really don't like them, seriously. Never can co-exist well with Cancers, Geminis or Aries at all. Always end up in warfare with all of them, but mainly Scorpios. UGH..... really detest them, and this is consistant as well without even knowing, but i am NEVER surprised to find out that someone I'm hating and wanna kill is a scorpio.

Virgos are fine if they don't whine which they tend to do , but in harmless ways so , it's ok.

These things are REALLY consistant with me so I know there is something behind it. It's how I've come to believe in it.
Then you have to hate me trona :cry: :cry: :cry: and you also want to kill me? Good bye ;).

What I think about all this stuff is this... FORGET ABOUT IT. There is absolutely no evidence that the day you were born has such an ultimate influence on your personality. I am a Scorpion and all Scorpions I know are totally different from me. Well maybe there are some superficial parallels. We all like snow, because we were born in a cold month and associated our birthday with snow... but hmmm, forget about it.

Astrology for me is a narrow-minded approach to get something like a superior structure into a system (The world.) which is just one thing, complex !!! Sorry... :err:

I don´t hope that I have some more enemies from now on ;).

DragonLady1 said:
just wondered what's ur zodiac sign and if u believe in horoscopes and that... I dont really believe in it, tho sometimes things happen to be right, anyway I guess its just purpose...

but its funny, cause many ppl I know from the same zodiac sign are quite similar, so maybe there's something behind? who knows hehe ;)

I'm a gemini :)
I am too what dates yours then, mines 18th june :)

nomana-nuniyan said:
Scorpios. UGH..... really detest them, and this is consistant as well without even knowing, but i am NEVER surprised to find out that someone I'm hating and wanna kill is a scorpio.
Guess what I am?? :tickled:

*MUHAHAHAHAHA* :kickass:

You see Frodnat, how real it is? I've just in the past week come very close to taking your head off; it was inevitable. And then Bambi who I wouldn't mind throwing down a steep hill. :D

p.s. I'll pm you back later frod.