Your zodiac sign

nomana-nuniyan said:
You see Frodnat, how real it is? I've just in the past week come very close to taking your head off; it was inevitable. And then Bambi who I wouldn't mind throwing down a steep hill. :D

p.s. I'll pm you back later frod.
come on trona, don´t generalize... this is like the interpretation of the prophecies of Nostradamus after something bad has happen...

"Oh yeah, he saw it, in his hallucinations, you see it must have happened because it makes sense now. There is a pattern in it, that fits the reality! Ehmmm..."

I never saw one that has ever told me:
"Hey, look here into the prophecies, tomorrow will happen this and that."

;)

@ Bambi: I maybe would step him down the stairs too, but not because he is a scorpio... ehmm, but because he is something like an offensive asshole!

Prudent.
In tears hiding,
No water shed.
The sign of the Cross
Will take you to bed.

In Capricorn. :headbang:

Spreading an eclipse
May never the sun shine
At her feet

Frodnat said:
I am a Scorpion and all Scorpions I know are totally different from me. Well maybe there are some superficial parallels. We all like snow, because we were born in a cold month and associated our birthday with snow... but hmmm, forget about it.
lol i am scorpio too and i've never seen snow in my life.. actually october here is kinda hot so.. astrology sucks.

Scorpio is a Water element, and this makes it a somewhat enigmatic sign. Water is more receptive and introverted, but Scorpio is a Plutonian-power force. Perhaps that is why Scorpio is the sign capable of the greatest metamorphosis and renewal. You'll find great love, feeling, desire and sensitivity when we probe the depths of mysterious Scorpio. A fixed nature makes Scorpio favor stability. Without some positive energy, Scorpio can go to extremes. The Scorpion may use his or her the strength to exert power over others. Love can become a stronger passion than even the Scorpio can handle, and possessiveness or jealousy can surface. Independence brings balance. The Scorpio with inner security can let partners explore and remain receptive to their needs.
:err:

@ Bambi: I maybe would step him down the stairs too, but not because he is a scorpio... ehmm, but because he is something like an offensive asshole

oooh name calling!! so agressive!! it'll be the e-handbags next :yell: why you're quite the little terrorist now!! my my, how ironic.
but how do you step someone down the stairs?? or are you re-inventing the english language again? Bravo! :worship:

Dora said:
CAPRICORN and TIGER
Hehe, just saw that your birthday is one day after mine :)

There's one thing which I realized a lot of scorpios have in common.. They either sting themselves or other people *ggg*. Well I'm actually getting on well with male scorpios. Love their humor. The only ones I really can't get on well are the typical female aries. I just feel them very soon.. But well, one of my best (male) friends is aries and we're getting on well.

I believe in my own private heart that zodiac signs are bollox, boring bollox even.

I also believe I need to stop reading Emerson before I overdo it.

nomana-nuniyan said:
*pulls up a lawn chair, puts on my sunglasses, drinks some water, lays back to watch the scorpios go at each other* *snicker!*
When you're referring to yourself in the third person you shouldnt switch to the first person halfway through the sentence. Do you think that the queen of England would say "her sunglasses??" . I rather think not. tut tut.

Just another example for the phenomenon that some people seem to like simple structures or believe that they have to fit into them, by following the blueprints others created for them. Why don´t you look at the behaviour of the people instead of searching for meaningless signs you associate some positive or negative memories with :err:... ???

btw I like scorpions. I did some photos of them on an scientific journey to sahara

look here:

scorpionidasmall.jpg

Nice animals... And they aren´t very dangerous as the major part of humanity believes... Another myth for people that are willing to believe in:err:.

Whatever...

Bambi said:
oooh name calling!! so agressive!! it'll be the e-handbags next :yell: why you're quite the little terrorist now!! my my, how ironic.but how do you step someone down the stairs?? or are you re-inventing the english language again? Bravo! :worship:
"steep someone down stairs..." Freudian slip... instead of ignoring you I added oil to your fire...

btw you miss a "g" in aggressive and a handbag?

Maybe I couldn´t understand what you wanted to say, but a handbag is a handbag... I mean something like this:

handbag.jpg

if
my my = mei, mei ???

then
Grüß Gott! ;)

I'm a scorpio, bad-tempered people are always scorpio, dunno why... And I don't believe in this stuff but when I read the newspaper every morning I can't help glancing at the horoscope, and if it says my day will be good it makes me happy :err: If it says my day will be a disaster, I forget about it quickly :lol: