Your zodiac sign

Frodnat said:
:) You are late Dora, I waited for this reaction to come...
hey, you forgot to mention the blind, memories and wounds and hurt. ouch. :tickled:
and you havent proved or denied anything yet, so dont talk about your -quite determined- opinion as "reality"..

btw, how would you explain that common phenomenon that many ppl -e.g. me- can guess someones zodiac sign by knowing the person? huh? oh, i forgot that the fact is that you cannot do it hence it doesnt exists and not proven. :D

siderea said:
i was having discussions with people this week about what they concider as being 'a normal' human being and what not. could i say, with what i read here that you're not normal if you're not seeing reality as everybody else? (or is that not at all what you're writing?)

what is reality? according to me everyone makes it's own reality, and then it still depends on so many things whatever is your reality.
i'm not attacking you, i'm just interested.
Hmmmm... if you are not seeing reality as everybody else then you are just different I would say. Another thing you could say is that you don´t fit to the people that are surrounding you and which are equal to your "everybody else"? Who is everybody else, another good question? You always can see a small group of everybody else.

If you don´t feel like being normal then it is nothing more than alienation :err: :). That´s my opinion.

Time for a change as Dora would say, because sometimes it is time to ride the wave...

Frodnat, you are talking to someone who believes in our ancestor spirits, and our own Star Knowledge, like many Native American P.H.D.'s and doctors, lawyers, professors , elders, and children do, and all who still participate in "ancient" religious ceremony for the continuance and health of the people and pray daily to Tunkasila, our ancestoral body, and Wakan Tanka, our "god" so to speak, and follow traditional ways, daily. I believe in science but I equally believe in our ancient cultural belief systems. I pray to Tunkasila, I've participated in Sundance, Vision Quest, Flesh Sacrifice, and Sweat Lodge , believe in animism, and other things you could not comprehend or have knowledge of, and you are trying to convince me to give up my beliefs or not consider other ancient belief systems, because you or someone has a "theory". Or give up one for another. Save your breath.

Frodnat said:
come on trona, Freud is long dead and most of his work was very important, even if most of his work is obsolete nowadays. This is science. You build up a hypothesis so that you can either falsify it or prove it. It doesn´t matter at all, because it brings you further. We have 2004 now and things has changed, things are different. Astrology has its basis in the medieval time and earlier. It was born in a world were not much knowledge of even simple things were collected. It is a very, very old model. It doesn´t mean that it is wrong but there isn´t any prove that it is right.

Everyone has its own model in his brain. Models that have to prove that they are adequate to the world outside. If the model inside is far away from reality than you have a serious problem, because then you can´t understand what is going on. Views are obscured. Maybe you understand deep inside what is the matter, but you push it aside, because it hurts! Aggression, anger, hate, frustration and depression follows... The target is the inside and the outside. A world inside and one outside.;)

Play the game slowly, trona... and play the game like you do, not like someone else...;) :err:.

btw could you maybe post more pictures...?

I agree with Trona that Freudian psychoanalysis (and not psychology) and astrology are both theories/belief systems, they're not fact. I also agree with Trona that we know fuck about "reality" as such.

But should that make me go :erk: :ill: ?

HELL NO! :lol:

But don't stop arguing for your beliefs.

siderea said:
redemption, seperation from childhood... o.k. but not by just changing the name... a new personality doesn´t change anything...

it looks kind of a subgroup of scientology... seeing what they want to see, using strange rituals and so on to control not to break the circle :lol:

vicious.gif

I recommend two books: "The City of the Damned"(Also known as "The experiment") by Arkadi and Boris Strugatzki and "Maps Of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief" by J.B. Peterson.

Good bye...

Dora said:
hey, you forgot to mention the blind, memories and wounds and hurt. ouch. :tickled:
and you havent proved or denied anything yet, so dont talk about your -quite determined- opinion as "reality"..

btw, how would you explain that common phenomenon that many ppl -e.g. me- can guess someones zodiac sign by knowing the person? huh? oh, i forgot that the fact is that you cannot do it hence it doesnt exists and not proven. :D
pillen-tek.jpg

:(

me sis is june 7 too. i on the other hand was born on a remarkably snowy day. that's what they told me at least.

i am pisces. and i seem to represent the typical attributes adressed to pisces (why the hell aren't zodiacs called fish, and scorpion, and sniper? :) ). personally, i don't care much.