Your zodiac sign

cedarbreed said:
I couldn't fucking agree more yeah !
ah, nice one cedar *thumb up*
Though i admit i know a pisce who seem to be ok so far but i cant help being suspicious and more careful than i usually am with others when i'm with him.:err:

but i do usually seriously avoid them.

What do you reckon of them cedar? me own conclusion was that they were totally untrustful, false and dead hypocrite.

Dhatura said:
I'm a Sagittarius, yehee, kid of the Sun. :Spin:

I'm a Sagittarius, also...a sign that's ruled by JUPITER.
According to the Chinese zodiac, I'm a *ahem* cock. :)

As far as believing in this stuff, I guess I do somewhat because I have known people that fit the description for their zodiac signs. There are always exceptions, though.

Lenore said:
What do you reckon of them cedar? me own conclusion was that they were totally untrustful, false and dead hypocrite.

Taking into account the one and only pisces person I've ever been very close to, the verdict would be : totally untrustworthy, fake, dead hypocritical, untruthful, liar, deceiving, exploiter, cheater and so on and so forth...

Still it's just one example

Pisces can be secretive and seemingly self motivated this way without do cause, but it's usually for self-preservation to protect their high emotional sensivity. They're quite psychic and tend to pick up a lot of other people's emotional status and can sometimes not distinguish if it is theirs or someone elses. Unnerving and need to protect.
Scorpios and secretive and manipulative and self-serving because they are either narcissists, sociopaths, enjoy controlling people completely, and lastly because they LIKE to be evil. :D

Frodnat, psychology is a scorpio dominated profession, all of you love it, whether it is for the above reasons or just because they do. psychology/religious bend.

Though there are scorpios that I respect with everything I've got.... Crowley and our medicine man, Gilly Running, are two. Crowley has just about every planet in a scorpio dominated scenario on his chart.

I usually start by really liking a scorpio, very charismatic people and descend into bitter hatred of them pretty rapidly. I can admire them from a distance though if I haven't previously had a bad experience with them.

My husband, though he is a Libra has just about every planet in the eigth house or in Scorpio. He is a very dark and secretive person. But harmlessly so. He's definetly a libra.

My two main other ex's were libras on the cusp of scorpio and had many scorpionic traits.

I have much scorpio and leo domination in my chart as well.

nomana-nuniyan said:
Pisces can be secretive and seemingly self motivated this way without do cause, but it's usually for self-preservation to protect their high emotional sensivity. They're quite psychic and tend to pick up a lot of other people's emotional status and can sometimes not distinguish if it is theirs or someone elses. Unnerving and need to protect.
Scorpios and secretive and manipulative and self-serving because they are either narcissists, sociopaths, enjoy controlling people completely, and lastly because they LIKE to be evil. :D

Frodnat, psychology is a scorpio dominated profession, all of you love it, whether it is for the above reasons or just because they do. psychology/religious bend.

Though there are scorpios that I respect with everything I've got.... Crowley and our medicine man, Gilly Running, are two.

I usually start by really liking a scorpio, very charismatic people and descend into bitter hatred of them pretty rapidly. I can admire them from a distance though if I haven't previously had a bad experience with them.

A
I never met a psychologist who was a scorpio and I met many of them... I mean students, because a thoughtful psychologist never would tell his patient when he was born:)...

You expand your little hypothesis until it seems to fit... ehhh... The gordian knot seems to have so many colours... :err:

nomana-nuniyan said:
Oh, ooooh, and you don't everytime you start over analyzing? ;)
hmmmm... ;) Hmmm, sorry the question always is if the methods you use are adequate to either prove or falsify the hypothesis. If the hypothesis doesn´t have any real background that it is just pseudo, like astrology.

Hey man, I'm just giving you more of info of my experiences, that's all.

Psychology is peudo-pseudo, thee worst pseudo. It's based on NO fact and is more insidious because we have an entire world that bases it's entire psychological format/ self reflection, and treatment of mental illness on the THEORIES , unprovable by any scientific method, period, on the work of a COKE ADDICT named Freud! Who was himself INSANE.

nomana-nuniyan said:
Hey man, I'm just giving you more of info of my experiences, that's all.

Psychology is peudo-pseudo, thee worst pseudo. It's based on NO fact and is more insidious because we have an entire world that bases it's entire psychological format/ self reflection, and treatment of mental illness on the THEORIES , unprovable by any scientific method, period, on the work of a COKE ADDICT named Freud! Who was himself INSANE.
come on trona, Freud is long dead and most of his work was very important, even if most of his work is obsolete nowadays. This is science. You build up a hypothesis so that you can either falsify it or prove it. It doesn´t matter at all, because it brings you further. We have 2004 now and things has changed, things are different. Astrology has its basis in the medieval time and earlier. It was born in a world were not much knowledge of even simple things were collected. It is a very, very old model. It doesn´t mean that it is wrong but there isn´t any prove that it is right.

Everyone has its own model in his brain. Models that have to prove that they are adequate to the world outside. If the model inside is far away from reality than you have a serious problem, because then you can´t understand what is going on. Views are obscured. Maybe you understand deep inside what is the matter, but you push it aside, because it hurts! Aggression, anger, hate, frustration and depression follows... The target is the inside and the outside. A world inside and one outside.;)

Play the game slowly, trona... and play the game like you do, not like someone else...;) :err:.

btw could you maybe post more pictures...?

Frodnat said:
Everyone has its own model in his brain. Models that have to prove that they are adequate to the world outside. If the model inside is far away from reality than you have a serious problem, because then you can´t understand what is going on. Views are obscured. Maybe you understand deep inside what is the matter, but you push it aside, because it hurts! Aggression, anger, hate, frustration and depression follows... The target is the inside and the outside. A world inside and one outside.;)

i was having discussions with people this week about what they concider as being 'a normal' human being and what not. could i say, with what i read here that you're not normal if you're not seeing reality as everybody else? (or is that not at all what you're writing?)

what is reality? according to me everyone makes it's own reality, and then it still depends on so many things whatever is your reality.
i'm not attacking you, i'm just interested.

BULLSHIT!!!! Frodnat, you started to talk complete bollox, and I cannot take it any more :yell: and I wont argue on it!! dont even ask for an explanation. cos it wont change anything. useless. it still will hurt, i will still be blind and WOUNDED and ooooh, my forgotten memories which I cant recall.. doctor doctor, ah, i go smoke a joint, ffs.

ps: just because you attach electrodes to a frogs leg and it starts to jump and you gut them to see inside - dont be that sure about your reality.. its only biology. how about maths, fractals and about phyisics? what if its about a black hole and antineutrinos and 4 dimension and 6 dimension and that.. what about this Superfically Wired Brain and Structured Psyche? bollox. real world cannot even be imagined, computed, told, counted, known by little talking monkeys like us! at least half of what we believe is BELIEF, and after all, if you believe in Freud or you believe in Santa Claus or Jesus or the 7 dwarfs - it doesnt make a difference. Its still nothing. And by the way, what the shitty feck does it matter if my cat died and I still talk to it? :D Reality wont save the world or ppl. ACTs can.

Dora said:
BULLSHIT!!!! Frodnat, you started to talk complete bollox, and I cannot take it any more :yell: and I wont argue on it!! dont even ask for an explanation. cos it wont change anything. useless. it still will hurt, i will still be blind and WOUNDED and ooooh, my forgotten memories which I cant recall.. doctor doctor, ah, i go smoke a joint, ffs.
:) You are late Dora, I waited for this reaction to come...