YT: Axe Fx 2 Extreme gain setting...

Drums were too loud in the mix to really hear the tone well but it does sound like a real amp to me. I have Pod Farm and it has definitely disappointed me as far as accuracy goes. The Axe FX sounds like a real amp to me, I don't have the best ear for tone but I personally can't tell a difference.

i've never wanted a modeler so badly in my life... to me it's not so much an 'amp modeler' as it is just another tool to have in the amp toolbox.... but with TONS of different options. of course all don't sound good i'm sure but the ones that DO, worth the price of admission alone...

I've not used the USB yet, I really want to be able to switch it between 44.1 and 48. Not really a huge deal but I'd probably use it if I had that functionality available.

Still, this thing is a beast, I've had mine about a week now and it impresses me every time.

Nice , will be interesting to see what other patches you come up with . Get my unit in a couple days checking clips is getting me excited !

Hi Ola great sound as always!People complaining about the fan noise and they have even change the fan.Do you find the new Axe Fx 2 noisy?

To be honest. Don´t like this clip at all....guess its due to the massive gain :D

I'd love an Axe-FX because I can't run real amps, but I just can't commit. I mean I really really want one but I don't know what it is but there's just something about them I just don't like. They always sound kind of anaemic to me. I will confess that that are probably king of the modellers but for that money I need more than that. No doubt youtube compression doesn't help.

I'm happy to be convinced though. :)

EDIT: Ola, I think I like the Axe Mesa tone you posted before better.

huge-metal-fan.gif

is there a possibility of an axe fx 2 recto/5150 sim thru a real cab in the future?