Yup.

that's just playing a set of good material. do you actually think people actually give a fuck about Metallica nowadays? everyone knows who they are. they aren't pissing any parents off. they help out the Make a Wish foundation as much as they can...

because the masses hate st.anger and the loads for the most part and want to hear sandman, sad but true, and MOP title track over and over again. Look at the Rock AM Ring crowd. They were somewhat present during Damage.Inc, but during sad but true they came alive like they all got a nice kick in the ass

who the fuck do you think goes to Metallica shows? THEIR FANS! Metallica tickets are generally $90, or in that area. If a Metallica fan paid that much to see them play songs. I don't give a fuck who you are. You have to play songs people want to hear, and sadly, those are the songs you mentioned.

edit: yes. I realize that what is bolded is a fragment. I am not fixing it.

that's just playing a set of good material. do you actually think people actually give a fuck about Metallica nowadays? everyone knows who they are. they aren't pissing any parents off. they help out the Make a Wish foundation as much as they can...

actually they do, that is why they sell out stadiums world wide every tour since the black album.

frantictictictac frantictictictac!!!
what makes metallica awesome is that don't regret anything they've ever done.
also the most metal thing metallica can do next tour is show everyone the finger and the cock like in the old days and play a set full of st.anger (faster) and Reload songs. No regulars like Puppets, One and Sandman, NEM, or Sad but true either, with just some mosh songs like fight fire with fire, ride the lightning, shortest straw, eye of the beholder, diposable heroes, damage inc and dyers eve +4 st.anger songs and 4 reload songs. no black album songs.

You SUCK as a critic! Are you from Cornish or something? Seems every damn post has you reciting some fucking doooookian "mode".

By the way for all those leaving negative comments towards my music...

I've been making music for roughly 3 1/2 years, playing guitar 4 1/2 years, so I do not know all of the tricks, nor are we a band that makes money or gets mass coverage.

Just something to think about.

I like my music how it is, but thanks for the ideas.

By the way for all those leaving negative comments towards my music...

I've been making music for roughly 3 1/2 years, playing guitar 4 1/2 years, so I do not know all of the tricks, nor are we a band that makes money or gets mass coverage.

Just something to think about.

I like my music how it is, but thanks for the ideas.

I wasn't trying to bash your music on the last page of this thread. Your riffs are cool and some tend to be awesome, but the lead guitar is too repetitive. Now you have the technique you want, focus on other shit like theory, ear training and coming up with more innovative stuff. Listen to those like friedman, steve smyth's work with dragonlord, alex skolnick. (I realize you might like them) but really pay attention to the music not just listen, try to figure out what scales they use why and how and above what chord, how they modulate. The wiggly wiggly is impressive on a technical point of view it just gets boring really fast.

lordofsewers i like metallica as well. Kirk Hammett inspired me to pick up a guitar in the 1st place next to Dimebag.

don't care what people say about them, they put on a hell of a live show!!!!

I wasn't trying to bash your music on the last page of this thread. Your riffs are cool and some tend to be awesome, but the lead guitar is too repetitive. Now you have the technique you want, focus on other shit like theory, ear training and coming up with more innovative stuff. Listen to those like friedman, steve smyth's work with dragonlord, alex skolnick. (I realize you might like them) but really pay attention to the music not just listen, try to figure out what scales they use why and how and above what chord, how they modulate. The wiggly wiggly is impressive on a technical point of view it just gets boring really fast.

when are you going to post some of your music so we can see your amazing skills and how great you use all that shit you talk about and make it so you're not just talking out your ass