Yup.

I don't care if you do, i tried to prove that you don't know what you are talking about, thus you shouldn't talk
@will: you got me there

You make no sense. When did I ever say I was literate in techniques? If you're gonna argue in English, learn how to understand, and make fluent sentences, in the fucking language.

I hope I get to meet you one day... just so I can say that I've seen the most pathetic form of human life.

You make no sense. When did I ever say I was literate in techniques? If you're gonna argue in English, learn how to understand, and make fluent sentences, in the fucking language.

I hope I get to meet you one day... just so I can say that I've seen the most pathetic form of human life.
now you got the language card on me. HAHAHAHA!!! I speak 2 languages fluently (and one very fucking well). You are decent in only one. I win. now fuck yourself

now you got the language card on me. HAHAHAHA!!! I speak 2 languages fluently (and one very fucking well). You are decent in only one. I win. now fuck yourself

I don't think you understand, write, or speak English very well. I mean, somewhere you got the understand that I said I knew all this guitar technique, which I never said.

I am also decent in speaking Mexican-Spanish, so you know.

And I will not fuck myself at this point. Only on the day that you get hit by a car and lay helpless on the street till the ending of your wasteful existence, will I, in celebration, fuck myself.

I speak romanian very well and I write very well in it. I scored higher at romanian language standardized tests including wrtting than 98% of students who took that test that year. Also i get can get along using english and survive with it, and write good enough to get a B in AP language arts. I won't have this conversation with you anymore, cause it is pointless. You have your bias of not liking me and i'm fine with that, but you bringing arguments for it is lame.

I speak romanian very well and I write very well in it. I scored higher at romanian language standardized tests including wrtting than 98% of students who took that test that year. Also i get can get along using english and survive with it, and write good enough to get a B in AP language arts. I won't have this conversation with you anymore, cause it is pointless. You have your bias of not liking me and i'm fine with that, but you bringing arguments for it is lame.

The only pointless shit in this conversation is everything you've said.

it doesn't take a musician to give some constructive criticism to someone. so go fuck yourself. Also I play guitar, but i never claimed that my guitar skill is nearly as close to Ben's. I still have work to do. I feel that he had accomplished a lot technically, and thus should now work on phrasing. I am working on theory myself and ear training too, and I will at the point start working on my own sht. And no i wasn't talking out of my ass, it is you the one who was talking out of the ass.
As I mentioned above the riffs are awesome, and the guitar solos are good to a point when he goes all crazy on a diminished and phrygian dominant patterns.
My favorites are graveyard earth and solar euphoria due to the awesome riffs and arrangements. Keep up the good work Ben!

Fuck "technically"! A little skipping around on YouTube one evening will give you PLENTY of fucking scale repeaters. I had to stop watching these guys because it all sounded the same...they've got the straty style guitars and do lboblbodlfloblboblbovob all over the place, really fast. Actually, if there were just audio, you'd think it was the same guy. I rememeber an interview in Guitar Player..maybe an '83 issue that said, "you can give a guy the same setup as Randy Rhodes, but it AIN't gonna sound like him"...
I like Loomis because you get the obvious "music theory"; with a tinge of "fringe" :cool:
Sad shit that there's not many new identifyable players anymore. Where have the days gone where a sound of whacking the body on the cab is acceptable?
:Smug:

Fuck "technically"! A little skipping around on YouTube one evening will give you PLENTY of fucking scale repeaters. I had to stop watching these guys because it all sounded the same...they've got the straty style guitars and do lboblbodlfloblboblbovob all over the place, really fast. Actually, if there were just audio, you'd think it was the same guy. I rememeber an interview in Guitar Player..maybe an '83 issue that said, "you can give a guy the same setup as Randy Rhodes, but it AIN't gonna sound like him"...
I like Loomis because you get the obvious "music theory"; with a tinge of "fringe" :cool:
Sad shit that there's not many new identifyable players anymore. Where have the days gone where a sound of whacking the body on the cab is acceptable?
:Smug:

or no identifyable players that are ALIVE...Dimebag is a big one.

edit: well

hahahaha:lol: