Zanex

there was some controversy with her, too, wasn't there?

about a week after we were told she diedof a brain tumor, someone came by saying she'd actually killed herself and there wasn't any news of it because her family were important or some such ... then some other guy started posting stuff about how she was a complete bitch, all kinds of drama

Hmmm, guess I missed that.

Wow, he had a degree in psychology...unexpected and cool.

I'm really kinda numbed. He was such a fixture around here, you know? And I've yet to find someone more good-natured about both giving and taking shit; he had a unique style and was perfectly happy to laugh along with the rest of us. And god damn was he proud of his son. Poor Iann's lost a father that most kids would be lucky to have.

Drinking's serious shit sometimes, I guess that's what we oughta take away from this. I dunno if Zane had a real problem with it or if he just picked a bad night to go on a bender, but either way, it's not something we should forget. RIP, Zane.

Fuck, this blows.

I was waiting for "Neverheadz thoughts on vaginal blood and mucus in a cup"... now the world will never see it.

:(

I know I don't post here a lot, but I do lurk quite a bit. Whenever I saw a post by Zanex I always made sure to read it because I knew it would be worth reading.

RIP Zane

its just fucked up that he is also gone, this is number 2 of people that are being missed right now in this forum this year. Everyone on this forum are my friends, even the ones i haven't met personally yet.

RIP Zane

I've compiled everyone's well-wishes from this thread, and will continue to do so until the last possible moment before I (hopefully) go to the visitation on Sunday. If I can't make it, I'll get in contact with whoever's been on his MySpace and send them the document I've made.

I've compiled everyone's well-wishes from this thread, and will continue to do so until the last possible moment before I (hopefully) go to the visitation on Sunday. If I can't make it, I'll get in contact with whoever's been on his MySpace and send them the document I've made.

Man, it is awesome you are doing this, to show his family and friends that more people cared about Zane even behind a computer's monitor! He made us laugh regularly, eh was a great dude! RIP