ZEH DRUNNK threadd

Fuck yeah, Profanity!

He was tay epic postmaster back in the day, before ch00bs like you were around :p

But yeah he comes around here every once in a blue moon to post something random.

Neither you or I were around when Profanity was at large. And please, stop with the "tay".

Holy crap, haven't been here in AGES. But I decided to look around and ended up reading this entire thread.

This is PURE ART.

In honor of this thread, I've decided to get drunk for this entire weekend.

OvSeth, The Butt, KillerGon (is he still around?) = <3

Many more are <3, but I don't remember. See ya. Maybe.

i remember you

Also i am drunk but i can form coherent sentences through self-discipline, a lot of time, and wordweb, but capitalization is for kikes

o snap

Holy crap

I wnt drink like I primoided Iw owoudl

It was so fucking funny

M<e and my friend "monkey". He was gonna meet a girl roght afterwards. Holy hell, we drank likie fuck. We want to a place called B-52s. I had a "Hell'ws Drink", which was a drink that the waiter set flame on. And while I drank, they poured more shit inside, I thinbk hald was vodka and hald was tequila, but tjhe own formula of the drink of course I can't remember. All I can remember is tht afterwards I turned nto a complete retard,

Then I had a Pepse, a "caipitrinha" which was strong as fucmk and 2 shots pof tequila. My friend was so fucking retarded afterwards. He couldn't even form coherent sentences.

Of cousrse me neither.;

We were laughjing SO FUCKING HARD,

He said he'd tell a girl I once dated to phone me omowwow. I saiod whatever dude, he won't even rememebrer. So be it. Lets see tomorrow.

Such a fuckinbg great night. We laughed so much. When the waiter cane, we asked for Pepse and "glicose". She laughed and we loled so fucking hard.

We never stopped loling.

Thank you cobhc off topic. Yoyu guys are fucking retards and you know it but GOD DAMN IT yoy knbow what life 's alkl about.

FUCK YOIU

I LOVBR YIY

I have to go sleep. What elçse? Oh yeah I tol,d my friend that I didn't continue dating the girl cause he had "estrias" all over her boobs. I didn't even lknow tjat, I frien d of her told mne.

Go use babylon fish to know what the fuck a estriua is.

You know what's funny/; When I read thbis thred for the first time I thought some poep,ke were pretending to be drunk and forginbf typos. now that Ive read all the shit that I've typed, I know it's all fucking true. Fuck you and carry one, I won't fizx all this shit Ive written.

Much çlove .

dawnghost

i remember you

Also i am drunk but i can form coherent sentences through self-discipline, a lot of time, and wordweb, but capitalization is for kikes

o snap

YTOUR SIG SHOULD NEVER BE SHOWN TODRUNK PEOPLE

HJAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

OH MY GOD

JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAJAAHAHJA

FUCK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M<e and my friend "monkey".

Thank you cobhc off topic. Yoyu guys are fucking retards and you know it but GOD DAMN IT yoy knbow what life 's alkl about.

FUCK YOIU

I LOVBR YIY

I have to go sleep. What elçse? Oh yeah I tol,d my friend that I didn't continue dating the girl cause he had "estrias" all over her boobs. I didn't even lknow tjat, I frien d of her told mne.

Go use babylon fish to know what the fuck a estriua is.

All of the above are the reasons why you should never post in the thread again.

man wtf, I cannot make any sense of th a last dfe posts.... meebbbeee ill try again whe ntha alc ohoil wears off

Hangover ain't as bad as I thought it would be. Just a headache, feeling sick, not a big deal.

I just read what I wrote and it's amazing how you mix stuff in your head when you're drunk. I said shit that don't even make sense, like the boob stuff. For example, I didn't stop dating the girl because of her boobs. Boobs were another subject entirely. I did stop dating her, but for another reason.

Now, that drink I had yesterday, hell, it was the hardest shit I've ever had. It was a flaming, three-phase drink and it was on fire. You had to drink it really fast with a straw or the straw would melt, and while you drank 2 people poured more alcohol in the cup, it was 2 shots of maybe tequila and vodka, but I'm not sure.

It hit me like a punch in the head. And it actually tasted pretty sweet. It was composed, I'm just reading right now, of Tequila, Whisky, Bailey's and Cointreau. And also the shit they poured in the glass while I drank.

Now I'm off to play Rock Band 2. Does anyone here play it, by the way? I have a ton of DLC.

Hangover ain't as bad as I thought it would be. Just a headache, feeling sick, not a big deal.

I just read what I wrote and it's amazing how you mix stuff in your head when you're drunk. I said shit that don't even make sense, like the boob stuff. For example, I didn't stop dating the girl because of her boobs. Boobs were another subject entirely. I did stop dating her, but for another reason.

Now, that drink I had yesterday, hell, it was the hardest shit I've ever had. It was a flaming, three-phase drink and it was on fire. You had to drink it really fast with a straw or the straw would melt, and while you drank 2 people poured more alcohol in the cup, it was 2 shots of maybe tequila and vodka, but I'm not sure.

It hit me like a punch in the head. And it actually tasted pretty sweet. It was composed, I'm just reading right now, of Tequila, Whisky, Bailey's and Cointreau. And also the shit they poured in the glass while I drank.

Now I'm off to play Rock Band 2. Does anyone here play it, by the way? I have a ton of DLC.
You're fag. not gay, but a fag.