ZEH DRUNNK threadd

Hai guys im hammered n imm proud I got to switch on fuking intrwebz after so much dink, o hi everbybody an happy delaed new years if I didn't wish someone. long live booze n sandwiches (hep u stay healthy n fed after drinking :lol: gnite guys im out to bed, I needs it :D

Ooo, I've been sigged hahaha.

Lik u woldn't bsingner after that :lol::lol:

Woot,good night indeewed, still reltavivile y caple of typing ohaytoo...........................wait,, maybe not. Shit, if I proper concentrate then Ican type okay... fuck.

ypi k nw likke it;s ok to think sti but soem surls were rwringin gwith uhnb adn just lsft so we fjust fucki some son ther chciks that wen'r roo hott bit were okant somwat

ypi k nw likke it;s ok to think sti but soem surls were rwringin gwith uhnb adn just lsft so we fjust fucki some son ther chciks that wen'r roo hott bit were okant somwat

I fuckin love your drunk posts...

on a side note, I HAVE A MUSTACHE, and GOING TO THE COOL PEOPLE BAR REALLY SUCKED

HOLY GOD
last night:

went to a party, drank a ton of 151 rum, coconut rum, really good wine, beer pong
friends called me up, i was shitty trashed. i stole ALL the alcohol and ran to my friends car
went to a park and drank it all
drove way up to north portland (ghetto) to this party
went to buy some weed, got pulled over by a cop but he was chill as fuck and let us be
almost got beat up by huge ass mexicans
dipped the fuck out of there

:lol:

Fuuuuck, metal night at the purple turtle on a,onday = aweslmse, some real metal shit tonight,mf ffffffffffffff

HOLY GOD
last night:

went to a party, drank a ton of 151 rum, coconut rum, really good wine, beer pong
friends called me up, i was shitty trashed. i stole ALL the alcohol and ran to my friends car
went to a park and drank it all
drove way up to north portland (ghetto) to this party
went to buy some weed, got pulled over by a cop but he was chill as fuck and let us be
almost got beat up by huge ass mexicans
dipped the fuck out of there

:lol:

McLovin?

im fuxkgin drunk right now!@! fuckin drank some of the rest of the 151 and fuckin watched sokin aces 2 like wtf i didnt heven know that shit came out, and then i left and stolhe all the cdfboooze again!! hahah so im at home with all da booze hhahhaha fuckin idiots passed out hahahahah