Zeppelins hair thread

YOU PEOPLE ALL ROCK!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks to all of you, especially METAL DOG, for making my "Hairwish" come true ...... in your face Paul!!! :D

So, I guess I should put up some hairpics then, inspite the big risk of being scalped and sold on e-bay.

This was taken in 1997, at the "Oppikoppi" rockfest.
AC1.jpg

...and this one in December at my house, notice my barb-wired fence.
ZeppieHair.jpg

I feel we should get more photos in here, to show off your hair ... or lack there of, hehehe you crack me up :loco:

Zeppelin...you are not right...I shall now refer to you only as SNOOP ZEPPY ZEPP!

"It's the capitol S o yes so fresh N double O P, Z E double P Y Z E double P ya see"

I'm out, biiiiiiiiiiiiotch!

(don't hate me I'm just busting balls....)

tedvanfrehley said:
Zeppelin...you are not right...I shall now refer to you only as SNOOP ZEPPY ZEPP!

"It's the capitol S o yes so fresh N double O P, Z E double P Y Z E double P ya see"

ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: MAN! Ted you crack me up !1 SNOOP ZEPPY ZEPP it is! Hey Zep I am sorry but on that picture you really look a bit like 'ol Snoop Doggy Dog! I wonder when you walked the street if you ever were adressed with:

"Yo man!" "Whats hanging my Homie!"

Poor Zeppie, he show some pictures and were busting his balls right away... :D Its a bit mean.. But its still fun!!! ;)

tedvanfrehley said:
For the exception that Zep is a real African and Snoop is pretending to be one ....

tedvanfrehley said:

:lol: :lol: None taken whatsoever, I hate that fuckin' pic, I had it plet before I went on leave just for the heck of it, it doesn't look like that anymore, God forbid people call me Snoop Zeppy Zep, only you guys may, and only cause you're out of range :D

Hawk said:
ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: MAN! Ted you crack me up !1 SNOOP ZEPPY ZEPP it is! Hey Zep I am sorry but on that picture you really look a bit like 'ol Snoop Doggy Dog! I wonder when you walked the street if you ever were adressed with:

"Yo man!" "Whats hanging my Homie!"

Poor Zeppie, he show some pictures and were busting his balls right away... :D Its a bit mean.. But its still fun!!! ;)

Be mean, I can take it, we don't speak like that 'round here though, that's an American thing, I think. You might just get punched in the gut if call people homies, theyl think you're discriminating or something, it will be like saying "black" :err:

Hawk said:
Well, I was relating to getting bald. But of course without estrogen were would all the fun in life be?
The hand? :cry:

But is dangerous you can get hair in the palm. We are talking about hair in here isn't it? What Snoopy has to do in it? :err:

Zeppie has long hair, Snoopy is kind of bald

snoopy.jpg

Hawk said:
:lol: we are but I wonder if that included pubic hair :loco:
Hair is hair regardless of geographical position :lol:

The chemistry of hair

The main constituent of hair is the protein keratin. Keratin is a remarkable protein which is resistant to wear and tear. It is the protein that makes up feathers, claws, nails and hoofs, as well as hair. Like other proteins, keratin has very large molecules made up of smaller units called amino acids, joined together in chains like beads on a string.
Hair also contains fats, pigment (melanin), small amounts of vitamins, and traces of zinc and other metals. Hair also contains water which, although it makes up only 10-13% of the hair, is extremely important for its physical and chemical properties.

hair.jpg

hair2.jpg

hair3.jpg

carnut said:
For the exception that Zep is a real African and Snoop is pretending to be one ....

HEHEHEHE, "Afrikaners is plesierig!", indeed, he is trying to be African almost as hard as I try not to be, it's kinda funny - the green grass.....