Long Hair VS Short Hair Thread

Long Hair ir Short Hair

• Total voters

Adam Stryker

I Cannot Be Loved
Dec 13, 2009
West Point, Mississippi
www.facebook.com
Ok since there was talk about hair in one of our threads I decided to make one.

Please feel free to vote if you like long hair or short hair women can vote as well.

I also made the poll open to vote as much as you like don't abuse it LOL.

If it's done right, I love short hair on women. Ultra short is ghey. Long is good....too long is ghey. Most of the time I prefer something in between.

Are we takling about the people we want to fuck or what?

:lol:! i laughed so hard at that.

well ive had long hair 18/23 years of m life, but i think its time to go short hair again soon

maybe rock a good mohawk for a while, since im getting to be that age where it will become weird anyway

Every time I tried to grow mine out it has these annoying curls that flip up in the back. When I was in a relationship I kept trimmed and neat. Im starting to lose my hair for some odd reason. But ill try that Rogaine stuff seemed to help my dad. Lol

i have gay medium hair. short looks stupid and i'd like to have long, but my hair texture/density is not suited for it.

My hair does exactly this when its long the pic is of Wade Barrett from WWE Smackdown
tumblr_lzkmkySQvh1qh8xs6o3_500.jpg

protip- if you try and grow your hair long it will look stupid for like 8 months regardless of who you are. from the top of the ear until it hits shoulder its gonna look dumb as hell.

those of us with long hair got past it :p

I prefer long hair, but my hair quality started degrading so I had to cut it all. Woman can look cool with short hair if isn't too short.

I have a naturally curly afro hair which is a huge pain in the ass to take care of :( I want to cut it short but Im afraid Ill end up looking like this :(

2007-men-curls.jpg

short hair is for soon-to-be bold fuckos... is that or you're just too ugly to have long hair and having it too long would increase yer uglyness to beyond bearable boundaries :) long hair ftw!