hair length among male metal-heads

How long is your hair?

• Total voters
I wake up around 7:35,8 in the morning. I go to bed around 1,2 in the morning.

Long hair around my shoulder blades, and it's thin. The hardest part for me was going through the mullet or hair in your face stage, but now I think my longer hair actually fits me. I always looked kind of awkward with short hair, and I think long hair looks better on people anyways. When woman have hair from their breasts to the middle of their back is fucking sexy.

Also, I think growing my hair out made my ex girlfriend not find me attractive anymore. :kickass:

I had long hair and then I finally chopped it off because it was just becoming too much of a pain in the ass to take care of. I have curly hair, so I had to brush it everyday otherwise it'd knot up (and I can't fucking stand dreadlocks).

so...no hair ftw.

You think brushing it everyday is a pain in the ass? I brush probably 2 or 3, and it's not a problem at all.

If I wake up myself, I fell good, but if someone wakes me up, I feel shit, no matter what time it is.

l_ed1259b2ebc23014c149b152679f03a0.jpg

Me with the new hair. (Yes I know I need to shave, I will as soon as I get myself some more razors)

Haha, I've not had any razors for a while and have not had much of a chance to go out and buy any so :p Yeah.