Is it important to have long hair??????

Okay my UK friends, might you be so kind as to have mercy on a Yankee chick & explain what Eastenders is? :)

I thought they showed it in America. If not, thank your lucky stars.

Talking of tv theme tunes, there is a show about the police called The Bill. It used to have a pretty nutty theme tune with a really cool 7/4 groove and some odd syncopations. But they changed it to some dance-music style sound and changed it to 4/4. Bastards!

lol Not really, although I can get through a simplified version of Enter Sandman on drums!
Figuring out time signatures seems to be the thing everyone in the band is good at........except our drummer!

Danger: I'll play it for you at the next rehearsal. Maybe we can add it to our odd cover tunes catalogue, along with metal version of Doctor Who and Ragtime version of When The Saints Go Marching In :D

Dangerman loves Buffy. Why? I have no idea. Buffy isn't even so great looking. I don't really remember how the theme tune goes. Isn't it really punky-sounding? :puke:

I'd like to cover Toss The Feathers, an Irish standard played by the Corrs. They put in a really cool syncopation, and it almost sounds like it's in an odd time signature, but it's in 4/4.