The Hair thread

I told my boss about my plans to grow out my hair and I told him I wanted to grow it down to my shoulders and he said he might have issues with that, but we'll see what happens when I get out of the 'looking like a tool' phase and into the 'metal locks of manliness' stage

Long hair has a lot to do with willpower. I know a lot of guys who said they'd grow their hair long, but after a month or so gave in and got it cut again, just cos it starts looking crazy.

Long straight hair to about middle between my nipples and waist. Natural colour ofcourse, dyed hair is gay (if it isn't on girls and it is dyed in anime-colours).

I have short hair and have had short hair for atleast 4 months. I grew my hair out for almost 2 in a half years before.

Yerr,this is me and my hair is abit over my shoulders tho my hair at the front aint that long,doesn't even reach my ears..

By the way a quick question,does abit of hair infront of the eye's make you a "fake" metalhead?
Alot of these steriotypical jerks at school with (godly) lonng hair always shout "poser" at me when the wind blows my hair infront of my eye's :-D

Every once in a while I have a dream of getting my hair cut. I wake up with traces of tears streamed down my face.

I had the same problem when I had long hair, every time I woke up frustrated that I did that in a dream. Later I was also fucking frustrated about the fact that I had to wash them everyday before school. It's a great convenience to have a short hair. Now I am almost bald.

Yerr,this is me and my hair is abit over my shoulders tho my hair at the front aint that long,doesn't even reach my ears..

By the way a quick question,does abit of hair infront of the eye's make you a "fake" metalhead?
Alot of these steriotypical jerks at school with (godly) lonng hair always shout "poser" at me when the wind blows my hair infront of my eye's :-D

Get a patchjacket. Then hit anyone who contradicts you. Problem solved.

I have a leathern jacket and combat boots but I guess it's just these jerks that think u aint metal if u don't listen to theire bands and declare you as a fag just becouse ur running around with a deep purple(they own:[ even if they aint metal) shirt once a week etc..

hair.jpg

That was my hair, but I recently trimmed about 7 or 8 inches off. I'll grow it back there though.

Seriosly, denim patch jacket is pretty much an invincible wall of awesome.

Long dark brown hair. When it's wet it can reach my nipples, but I have a mild case of romanian jew-hair, so usually it's just about 2 inches past the base of my neck. took me a while to grow it (2 years or so). I get it trimmed every 2 months for split ends.

Growing long hair takes mad willpower. Once you get through the asshole stage it's easier, but I know a lot of people who give up when they realize that they'll spend a year not being able to see other people making fun of them.

hair.jpg

That was my hair, but I recently trimmed about 7 or 8 inches off. I'll grow it back there though.

Yeah, that's pretty much how my hair was, maybe a couple inches longer, before I chopped 9 or so inches off last month.

The worst part is that you look like a tool for atleast part of that time period when your hair is inbetween short and proper long hair.

Dude.

I'm at that point :(
But I ain't giving up :p

Not sure where I'm gonna grow it to. Hell. Might end up cutting it if I look like a cock with longer hair.

straight dark Brown (almost black)/light red tints.

Southern European traits for the win! about 50 cm.