The Hair thread

Yeah, two years sounds about right. I recently cut about 9 inches off of my hair, right now it's slightly shorter than CAIRATH's. That was my first haircut since John Kerry made his concession speech.

Before last Saturday my hair was about down to my neck. I have extremely thick blond hair so I had to use a lot of conditioning products, which pissed me off. I probably will grow it out in college if I don't play baseball

A ton of people in my Roman History class have long hair. One sits near me in the front row and today he complimented my Emperor shirt. To which I replied "it's certainly appropriate for this class." The guy sitting between us asked who Emperor was, and we spent like 5 minutes explaining to him what black metal was.

I've been shaving my head for years. Before the past few haircuts I've considered letting it grow out, but opted not to when considering the disadvantages. I'm due for a buzz now, but... well... :confused:

A ton of people in my Roman History class have long hair. One sits near me in the front row and today he complimented my Emperor shirt. To which I replied "it's certainly appropriate for this class." The guy sitting between us asked who Emperor was, and we spent like 5 minutes explaining to him what black metal was.
I met this girl in Latin class today because she recognized my Nachtmystium shirt. She was nice and seemed mostly into folk and third wave black metal.

A couple of months back I had an extremely vivid dream during which my hair was cut, and I was freaked out and upset about it throughout the remainder of said dream. It was convincing enough to get me to find it necessary to actually check to make sure that it hadn't been cut.

I met this girl in Latin class today because she recognized my Nachtmystium shirt. She was nice and seemed mostly into folk and third wave black metal.