~Blind Guardian 12/7~

I'm going to the 12/7 show in Chicago, but mostly for Symphony X.

zinescene, the Metro is a club on the northside of Chicago (just a couple miles north of downtown), and I believe it's on Clark St.

I'm going to try to be at the Chicago show, but I might end up at the St. Andrew's Hall show. I'd rather go down to the Chicago show, maybe we can all meet up and go out for lunch before hand or something?

~Sh0k~

Yes, the Metro is on Clark street, a few blocks north of Wrigley. I will be coming in from Milwaukee. Detroit is a bit of a haul for me, unfortunately.

Is everyone coming in from out of town? I would be up for getting together for an early lunch, but it might be best if someone from the area could make some suggestions. I've only been to Murphy's and HiTops (bars right across from Wrigley).

--S

yeeeeeeeeeeeah! I will be at Blind Guardian/Symphony X in Chicago!! I am pumped. I am coming in from Detroit even though they are playing in Detroit 2 days before. I just wanted to go to Chicago and this was a pretty good excuse.

I will be at the Chicago show as well. What I am not looking forward to is standing in line in the freaking December cold. I hate cold weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at the Chicago show! I went to the Florida show on Tuesday too. BG was awesome; I'm not sure why or how, but they captured an energy they didn't have (for me) at PP. It sucked that Symphony X wasn't there, but there is always Chicago!

I was digin' around at The Metro's website and it looks like a pretty small place. It said that it seats 1100 between the main level and the balcony thing. Looks like a cool place to see a show though.

I will be at the Chicago show for sure since I miss them at the Progpower Fest this year. Hopefully I'll be able to convince my friends to drive up to MN the next day and see them there again. But if not the Chicago show should be enough.

P.S. The Phone # for the Metro is 773-549-0203,wwwthemetrochicago.com. I think is a very small place (800-1000 capacity)so you better call first.

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing Symphony X for the first time too! I just hope that I can scrape together the funds to make it to the show. Not easy being a college student with your favorite bands touring the States .. TOGETHER!

~Sh0k~