NIGHTWISH 2007 USA TOUR

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Who's going? I'll be at the 11/17 ATL gig at the Masquerade. See y'all there! LOVE the new CD, BTW! Anette Olzon sounds great on the new CD!:headbang:

Dude! Sweet! Hope to meet you there! I'd like to hear PL, too, but am REALLY there for NW!

So was I but Anette singing Wishmaster, or the probably lack of Oceanborn material might just depress me.

I'm not going in thinking I won't like, I'm just hoping that I end up liking her live more than I do on the new album.

As for P.L. I like what I've heard but I really haven't listened to them much. I just think I'll end up really liking them.

So was I but Anette singing Wishmaster, or the probably lack of Oceanborn material might just depress me.

I'm not going in thinking I won't like, I'm just hoping that I end up liking her live more than I do on the new album.

As for P.L. I like what I've heard but I really haven't listened to them much. I just think I'll end up really liking them.
That's cool. I expect to hear at least 5 new tracks anyway. The setlist will be heavy on the last 2 CDs, which is cool with me. As for PL, I've heard precious little from them, so I hope to be pleasantly surpised at their set.

Me too!

Will be wearing my PPUSA VIII shirt, come say hi if you see me.

I think I've yet to go to a Palladium show where there's not at least 1 person wearing a PP shirt! If you've ever done so in the past, I may have said hello. I'll be in my AF shirt as I'll be wearing my PP shirt at AF the night before hopefully (still need to find out if I can stay at my friend's place to make AF possible cause a 4 hr drive home is out of the question when I'd need to drive 5 hrs total again the next night)

Cindy & I are going to be at the Atlanta gig. In fact, we are taking the band out for a drink afterwards.

Cool :)

They all seem like good people to hang with.

And while you are at it confirm with Marco that Tarot will be appearing at PP X okay?

My wife and I will definitely be there. Have been looking forward to this show like the Blind Guardian show from last year ever since tickets went on sale.

Anyone else gonna be at the Detroit show? I'm really curious as to what kind of crowd there will be.

I'd like to but I'll be a few states away :( I have a friend who's going and a friend who's considering going although that doesn't help much. I would expect Blind Guardian-comparable crowds. This is the first time NW has actually played in Michigan correct? When I still lived there I drove down to Ohio for their 2004 tour.

I'm looking into getting out to Worcester for this tour. I haven't been to Worcester or the Palladium yet. I don't have a car so I have to try and work it out by train. If it's sold out already, then it won't be an issue since I don't have a ticket yet.