NIGHTWISH 2007 USA TOUR

There used to be a video on the PPUSA site of the Nigthwish performing that one song dedication to that 'kid' (sorry I don't remember his name, and I don't think he was of kid age...). Not sure if that video is still available.

There used to be a video on the PPUSA site of the Nigthwish performing that one song dedication to that 'kid' (sorry I don't remember his name, and I don't think he was of kid age...). Not sure if that video is still available.

I wish it were. His name was Marc Brueland, and as I recall, he was in his early 30s but looked much younger.

As Tuomas put it at the show here when I spoke to him, referring to Marc's dad passing a few weeks ago, "That family has been through too much lately." :mad:

Yeah, I was standing fairly close to the pit, and normally I'm thrown around even 3 people out. It wasn't bad enough to bug me much, but if I was closer I probably would have kicked someone. I really didn't understand what was so hardcore to start moshing, and it made me wonder about the musical sensibilities of the younger crowd. *shrugs* To each their own, I guess.

*sniggers* should have seent Fudgy the Whale at the Culture Room concert. This broad starts trying to start a mosh ON the balcony of all places, AFTER the show had ended. She was so drunk, one of my dad's friends said that she was so drunk and smelled of beer and vomit. And what's sad, i think she was also one of the moms that brought her YOUNG child to the bloody concert.

It was funny though when security took her out and she tried to get back in. By the time we were going to my dad's car she was on her ass on the sidewalk and one of the security guards was yelling in her face. It was the most HILLARIOUS thing at a concert i think i have ever seen!

They're coming back in May. I've already got my ticket for one show. Have to get the other still.

05/05/2008 Starland Ballroom Sayreville USA
05/06/2008 Webster Theatre Hartford USA
05/07/2008 Chance Theater Poughkeepsie USA
05/09/2008 Centre De Foire Quebec City Canada
05/11/2008 Cowboy´s London Canada
05/14/2008 Garrick Centre Winnipeg Canada
05/15/2008 The Drink Regina Canada
05/16/2008 Starlite Room Edmonton Canada
05/17/2008 MacEwan Hall Ballroom Calgary Canada
05/19/2008 Sugar Victoria Canada
05/20/2008 Croation Cultural Centre Vancouver Canada
05/22/2008 The Boardwalk Orangevale, CA USA
05/23/2008 House of Blues San Diego USA
05/24/2008 House of Blues(LV) Las Vegas USA
05/26/2008 Ogden Theater Denver USA
05/27/2008 Granada Lawrence USA
05/28/2008 Pop´s Sauget USA
05/30/2008 Headliner´s Music Hall Louisville USA
05/31/2008 The Pearl Room Mokena USA

I loved it. I thought they did a good job in the new arrangements for the old songs, as I really wanted to hear them in a manner that allowed me to understand the lyrics. I love Tarja's voice, but I really think Annette is a better fit.

I totally agree! Although Tarja has a wonderful voice, I think Annette is a much better fit. I loved the show. :headbang: