PP4 on Ticketmaster

Nightmare1z

Jun 24, 2002
Marietta, GA
I checked awhile ago and didn't see PP4 listed on ticketmaster a while ago, but I checked today and its up.

Dates getting close for pre-order...

It blows...I have finals that week of may, May 5th I have one at 9:30-11:30 and then I believe I have another one a little while later. Damn college to hell! :yell:

Oh well, I don't see PP4 selling out as fast as PP3 *No offense Glenn, but that's what I believe, I'll still be there though. If I'm wrong and it sells out faster I'll eat my shorts... :) *

So I should be good. I'll probably just goto the computer lab after the science final, it won't take me the full two hours, and probably just order 2 tickets there.

Looking forward to PP4, it finally got me to buy some Nightwish CD's *I had heard of them but never got around to it* and I like them alot. Circle2Circle amazing surprise to see...can't wait for that, Mercenary has an awesome sound in a weird sort of way, and the other bands I'm still working on getting into too.

Lineup shocked me at first, but now I appreciate it and hope for the best that this sells out like last year...Glenn deserves no less.

*Cheers to Glenn*

Now to get through college and wait for May 5th... :ill: