PP4 pre party

guardian26

Mike the Cop
Aug 4, 2002
MASSACHUSETTS
Cant wait to chill with everyone again at PP4. Any info on the pre-party? And speaking of pre-party....(see how I invented this segueway) I just got MAGISTRAL's new Cd, and it KILLS. These guys were by far the best band at PP3's pre-party, not to mention very cool dudes. And their cd is awesome. So we need to have them play again and everyone should go to their site www.magistralweb.com and check out the cd. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hi do you remember me? i'll go there again this year if the things won't go too terrible.
i couldn't see much of MAGISTRAL's show last year as i had to get back to the hotel to pick up something. i'll try to get their new CD here!

cheers,:saint:

junnie from the east said:
Hi do you remember me? i'll go there again this year if the things won't go too terrible.
i couldn't see much of MAGISTRAL's show last year as i had to get back to the hotel to pick up something. i'll try to get their new CD here!

cheers,:saint:

Hello Junnie!!! Hope things are good over there, things are well a bit chaotic over here now, I hope this crap all ends soon. That would be cool to see you again to PPUSA :headbang:

Bear

NP: Circle II Circle - Into the Wind

wow thank you Creeps, Gardian, John, and Bear!!! how's it there??? hope everybody doing fine!
i'm already excited to visit there again.. this year's festival will be cool again.. i can see the performance of Evergrey at last!! woohoooo!!!
Bear, i saw the pics of last year on your site.. that was the best memory for me.. i have to link your site up on mine.. i'm flying to Taiwan this afternoon and i'll work on my site after coming back on April 1!
i'll visit here again later!!!
cheers
J

zinescene said:
How about an ION VEIN/KATAGORY V preshow party. Both have new releases that should be out or close to done by then. !
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif

Hi Junnie, good to see you around.

Latest news I've heard is that Katagory V wants to release their new album in time for the Classic Metal Festival they're playing...and the new Ion Vein I've heard sounds cool as well...Spiral Maze kicks ass!

zinescene said:
How about an ION VEIN/KATAGORY V preshow party. Both have new releases that should be out or close to done by then. !
headbob.gif

Damn! That would be cool as hell!!!:Smokin:
Not only to play for all our freinds we've hung out with at the previous PP festivals before the "big-bang", but to share the stage with the mighty Ion Vein? RAWK!!!

:D That would be a blast!

maybe the call will come our way.... :saint:
wink.gif

\m/
Dustin

Count my vote as a HELL YEAH for the three bands mentioned - that would be quite kickass!

Speaking of Ion Vein...I'll be seeing them in Chicago tomorrow night. YAY!
Now if the weather just behaves...they're calling for snow. Ugh. It's spring, for chrissakes! Snow is now the four-letter S word!

Anybody else going? Besides me and booB, that is :)

Alicia

Question: The preparty is only for gold badge holders, correct? If so, how does that work? Isn't the preparty at some bar the night before the show? How are they supposed to ban people that don't have a GB from entering some bar that is not affiliated with the show offically? Or am I just really confused?

And while I am kind of on the subject of the Gold Badge I might as well toss this question in there. I am on the reserve list for the Badges, when my name comes up (hopefully by PPV, heh) will I have the chance to buy a pair or even a few of them? Like for buddys of mine that I am traveling with? Just wondering.

Last year I went to the preparty and I didn't had a gold badge, I didin't knew that that party where only for people with gold badge.

Olaso said:
Last year I went to the preparty and I didn't had a gold badge, I didin't knew that that party where only for people with gold badge.

One of the perks listed for the Gold Badge is an "invitation to the pre-party." But it would be pretty hard to enforce--especially considering Gold Badge members don't pick up their badges until before the show on Friday...

--S

If I recall correctly, the Gold Badge holders were allowed into the club for the pre-party an hour or so before the general ticket holders. I was running late so it didn't apply to me anyway ;)

Alicia

Soul_Schizm said:
One of the perks listed for the Gold Badge is an "invitation to the pre-party." But it would be pretty hard to enforce--especially considering Gold Badge members don't pick up their badges until before the show on Friday...

--S

You folks have it a bit wrong. The first hour of the pre-party is for Gold Badge members only. The bands are aware of this and it is up to them if they choose to stay past the first hour. Last year, some members of Threshold & Blind Guardian chose not to stay past the first hour.

As for enforcing the "rule," it was enforced last year. If you didn't have your confirmation number, you didn't get in the door until after the first hour.

Glenn

Okay...I kept confusing the hour early into the preparty and the hour early into the concert. I think I got it. Now all I need is the Gold Badge <cough>glenn!?<cough> excuse me...