PP4 pre party

Hey, Y'all!
My first time posting on this board since last year...
I would really like to hear and see OUTWORLD at the Pre-party. All the band guys will be there anyway.
Rusty Cooleys guitar work should not be missed.

Deb Ohara

Phoenix77 said:
Hey, Y'all!
My first time posting on this board since last year...
I would really like to hear and see OUTWORLD at the Pre-party. All the band guys will be there anyway.
Rusty Cooleys guitar work should not be missed.

Deb Ohara

Didn't Outworld break up?

Stacy

That'd be cool, but I'd like to know where ya heard it. It would almost seem to be a step down, but hey, a gig is a gig. The brothers did say they planned to attend PPIV. I would definitely make the pre-party if Zero Hour were playing.

Mephistopheles said:
Excelent! Can anyone confirm this? I need to know if I have to acquire a fake ID before September. :)

Their website says....
childrenrulesbar.gif

Concerts: either 18 or 21 to enter
check particular concert

http://www.therivieraclub.com/index.shtml

There is contact info on their website. You could email them and ask.

Stacy

FataMorgana said:

Stacy

Hi Stacy,
From my understanding, they did break up when Rustly moved to Florida, but he now is back in Houston. So, the band is back together. I recently heard the demo, and it sounds awsome. Remember, Outworld was on the PP3 cd sampler. Check it out.

Cheers,

Deb O

Phoenix77 said:
Hi Stacy,
From my understanding, they did break up when Rustly moved to Florida, but he now is back in Houston. So, the band is back together. I recently heard the demo, and it sounds awsome. Remember, Outworld was on the PP3 cd sampler. Check it out.

Cheers,

Deb O
Howdy Deb,

Rusty's website says in the News from February 2003 "Outworld has broken up for the last time due to the stress of long distance writing."

Is that incorrect?

Later,
Stacy

ok. I emailed them. They confirmed that it is 18 and up! That's a load off my mind. I was NOT going to miss the preparty. He also said that last year's was a good time.

I can't wait!

FataMorgana said:
Howdy Deb,

Rusty's website says in the News from February 2003 "Outworld has broken up for the last time due to the stress of long distance writing."

Is that incorrect?

Later,
Stacy

Hi Stacy,
Yeah, you're right on!
I checked in with the Houston guys, and sure enough, Outworld is history. A bit disappointed myself, as I felt they were really had some good music going. I am sure they will reappear in another form down the road. Thanks for letting me know.

Deb

FataMorgana said:
Howdy Deb,

Is that incorrect?

Later,
Stacy

Hi Stacy,
Yeah, you're right on!
I checked in with the Houston guys, and sure enough, Outworld is history. A bit disappointed myself, as I felt they were really had some good music going. I am sure they will reappear in another form down the road. Thanks for letting me know.

Deb

FataMorgana said:

Stacy

Yeah, Stacy, You're correct. I was behind on the news. They did break up in February.
Kinda sad...they all had great potential...but I am sure they'll all resurface at another time.

Deb

The dudes from Outworld have a new band going already. I was talking to Bobby in chat and he sent me a sample, its different than Outworld but rocking still. I think they are going to be called Nefilhim or something to that effect.

Bear

Bear said:
The dudes from Outworld have a new band going already. I was talking to Bobby in chat and he sent me a sample, its different than Outworld but rocking still. I think they are going to be called Nefilhim or something to that effect.

Bear

I was under the impression that there were already a copule of bands called "Nefilim" or something like that with variations of the spelling and adding a "Fields Of The...". Oh, what the hell, there are three bands called Pentagram.

Bear said:

Bear

Hi Bear,
Cool. Thats good news. I have high expectations for the Houston boys.

Deb Ohara

From Pereptual Motion:

Hello everyone, Shane here. The line-up for the pre-party has been finalized, and here they are,
in no particular order performing at the Riviera Club.
Prymary from L.A
Stride from Houston
Kategory 5 from Salt Lake City.