What does Blackguard do when not touring? (aka the thread that won't die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if only someone would wear a Conspiracy of Mind Communic shirt....

I think I've overtoured at work. Need to take more time off.

Blackguard is now the most talked about band on the ProgPower USA forums.

Since this thread sucks so bad right now, I felt the need to post this:
black-metal.jpg

Since this thread sucks so bad right now, I felt the need to post this:
black-metal.jpg

this is why it is funny when people crack on power metal. They try to act like Black metal is this cool and evil things and being so extreme by listening to it and then you see these kids. yeah, I think I would rather look lame and still enjoy listening to Freedom Call and not wear make up and trying to look evil.

I like the blonde kid in the middle with the diamonds above and below his eyes. You know afterwards, he was like, "Wait, Insane Clown Posse aren't hip anymore"????

The only metal bands those kids know are on their t-shirts. Given to them by their older brothers who burn churches from time to time. (and only listen to electronica now)

Is it any sillier than the 70s/80s British punk scene? Well, okay it is a little sillier, since these kids have no real sense of aesthetic, but still. Looks to me like they are just trying to have a good time. Music isn't always serious stuff.

Is it any sillier than the 70s/80s British punk scene? Well, okay it is a little sillier, since these kids have no real sense of aesthetic, but still. Looks to me like they are just trying to have a good time. Music isn't always serious stuff.

But when you look at the history and what it meant to seeing what it has turned into it is funny and sad. Here you had guys burning churches and killing people in the name of evil and anti-christianity to some goofy nerds in high school dressing like it to be funny and cool. I wonder if Varg and the gang would have done all that they have done in the past knowing how it was all going to turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.