Åkerfeldt's swedish thingy

I saw the swedish thingy in the title, and for some demented reason I was curious.

Good - at least this wasn't what I was thinking:rolleyes:

Actually, I´ve never heard the song, but since I´m swedish I´m pretty sure that the name is "sorgskogen" not sorskogen...:) The meaning of the word would be "the forest of sorrow"...

No offense, just trying to get things right...:)

anyway, take care...

I heard that Sörskogen (I think) was the city in which Mikael grew up. The songs are pretty nostalgic for him, I belive. I think that's on the official site, even. And I'd check for you if Shockwave worked on my POS computer.

Anyone, confirm or deny? I have Mordet i Grottan on mp3, full song, good quality. If anyone needs it, icq me, I suppose!

SEARCH PROHIBITED You cannot request this song due to copyright restrictions. Please try a different search. :err:

SEARCH PROHIBITED You cannot request this song due to copyright restrictions. Please try a different search. :confused:

SEARCH PROHIBITED You cannot request this song due to copyright restrictions. Please try a different search. :(

nooooooo!:mad:

:D Why thank you, my good man.

Duvall's right. Sörskogen is the name of the town where Mikael grew up. :D Unless of course the thirty thousand times I've seen it mentioned in various articles and online info were wrong...

;)