2004 Montreal Headlining Gig

Thanatopsis

Mar 9, 2004
Has anyone else listened to this? Great show. But what i wanted to mention is that at the end where they halt in Downfall, Alexi asked the crowd to scream "Children of Bodom sucks" for the DVD, haha. That was kind of neat. Another thing...they played Warheart at that show instead of Lake Bodom, kick ass. Also, Janne played Bach's Tocata and Fugue before Deadnight Warrior which is neat in addition to his usual, Elvenpath, Bless the Child, and Eagleheart. Was anyone at this show?

Hi all,
just registered and I allow myself to fish out this old thread since I'm searching for stuff related to this COB show in Montreal, Nov. 16th 2004. One of the best metal shows I attended and my first live Bodom experience.
It was, I think, one of their only 2 headlining shows in North America before 2005. Crazy night, the old Medley in Montreal was packed. I only have a couple photos. I'm curious to know if anyone have photos, maybe videos if any exists, bootlegs and interviews from late 2004, early 2005, where they mention this particular gig (I know they exist). So many old websites now offline. Thanks anyway \m/

Hi all,
just registered and I allow myself to fish out this old thread since I'm searching for stuff related to this COB show in Montreal, Nov. 16th 2004. One of the best metal shows I attended and my first live Bodom experience.
It was, I think, one of their only 2 headlining shows in North America before 2005. Crazy night, the old Medley in Montreal was packed. I only have a couple photos. I'm curious to know if anyone have photos, maybe videos if any exists, bootlegs and interviews from late 2004, early 2005, where they mention this particular gig (I know they exist). So many old websites now offline. Thanks anyway \m/

Sent you a PM.

Uhm, I'Ve got the whole concert from Motreal as mp3.

Is it this one?
Yesss! That's the one. This is the exact date and setlist I'm looking for. They did play Downfall if I'm not mistaken but every other track is there.
Would it be possible for you to send me these mp3 on We Transfer or something ?

I think all old posters here have some stuff thats not on youtube (which converts everything you upload absolute shit audio quality).

Almost noone seems to care anymore, so you should all be friendly when people want the old stuff. It was a lot of work to trade DVD:s via snail mail back in the day. It's so easy to upload anything these days.

I'm prepared to share a lot of rare videos if someone uploads the Seoul 2001 and/or Tuska 2003 gigs in high quality. I used to have them, but a drive crashed and I lost the files. Can't find the 'original' DVD:s anymore either. The ones on youtube looks and sounds like absolute shit compared to the real videos.

I've got tons of full concerts from the 98-2004 era as mp3 but only a few videos. I collected everything I could get when I was younger but stopped then because I thought I could watch everything on Youtube. Too bad I was wrong and that a lot of the old stuff isn't on YT anymore

Wow, 10 days later I have the full video and mp3 tracks of the Montreal show. Amazing jobs guys, thanks a lot to everyone who posted stuff and especially to Arcane and Among the Ruins.
The video and mp3's sounds pretty god!! The crowd was really into it that night :)

Reactions: <Arcane>