2012 Opinions

You completely missed the point.

History is well documented with cases of [scientific breakthroughs] that weren't realized until decades later because they were so radical that the "scientific society" rejected them, only to finally come around to accepting them many years later. So don't stand on science as being impartial to the status quo.

Also, when it comes to political objectives and outcomes, it is a extremely subjective "science". I googled different combinations of IQ/Education/Politics/Political affiliation and the majority of the immediate returns referenced the bush/kerry presidential race. Since both candidates were equally bad (as in basically all of the presidential races) I don't see how this proves anything.

The whole concept of "neither" seems to short circuit most people's brains when presented with an entirely rejectable "either/or" scenario.

We will not agree in this arguement because part of my arguement is that YOU cannot see bullshit in front of your face and your response will be that it isn't bullshit because it comes from sources you accept. Based off your posts, you are firmly entrenched in a "left" mindset. I don't even recognized the "left-right" paradigm as anything more than a political strawman. That is how far we are from being on the same ground to conduct a meaningful debate.

Since this is going in an entirely different direction I request a moderator move the portion of this thread not related to 2012 and create a new thread and label it something like "Official Political Discussion Thread".

2012 is bull shit. if it was true the god damn government would wait to tell us. they wouldnt let us find out. if they really believed some catastrophic event would happen we wouldnt know about it yet.

2012 is bull shit. if it was true the god damn government would wait to tell us. they wouldnt let us find out. if they really believed some catastrophic event would happen we wouldnt know about it yet.

This is true. If they told us then there would be panic and/or demands. Why bother with all that? If I were in their shoes than I would be building lots of underground bunkers full of supplies and telling as few people as possible.....Oh wait, that is what they are doing.

True, I have a documentaries that talks about such things, there is a hospital, a place for living with all the needs, security and everything, underground, for the elites to escape once there is a global problem or sth lol

some of the documentaries that look like what you've described have been proven to be hoaxes

As (now) prior military, I do know other prior military members who have first hand knowledge of these underground bunkers. It's also no secret about the doomsday seed super vault. The millions/billions to build it didn't get spent on a whim.

I am not suggesting that 12/21/2012 is a magical date. I do believe there are plenty of apocalyptic scenerios that are possible at this point, and one or more are around the corner, and the "elite" believe this as well and are preparing.

An apocalypse in 2012 would be a blessing.

Also, if the world is going to end there is nothing that any government can do. Also no amount of money or social standing can save anyone from the fucking apocalypse.

You humans are so arrogant and you think your feeble rulers have powers over the celestial forces. The day will approach when you fractured human colonies will be rooted out from this planet. By the words of the horned/scaled one who secretly owns you all.

You humans are so arrogant and you think your feeble rulers have powers over the celestial forces. The day will approach when you fractured human colonies will be rooted out from this planet. By the words of the horned/scaled one who secretly owns you all.

yeah prolly
my point was that it prolly won't happen on 12/21/2012

I guess I have a more optimistic point of view. I used to be a part of quite a lot of fear mongering and apocalypse scenarios, but since then I have been studying a lot of the more positive aspects such as say a hyper-dimensional shift of awareness and consciousness and I don't feel there is much to worry about at all.

It seems to be that there would be like a universal shift in understanding of the basic fundamentals in that we are here to just be decent human beings and that love is the key to all things. Perhaps the Beatles knew exactly what it all meant with the song "Love is all you need". Call me a hippie if you want to, but I think that is pretty much the basis.

I am not ruling out that the apocalyse may occur because it very well could, but I what doesn't make sense to me is that whatever created us (I don't think it was just a random evolution) would just allow for us to die off. As fucked up as a species as humans are, we are still a unique one and one that is very valuable. Sure you have elites wanting to dissect the human race and decide who is worthy, but I think that only goes so far really.

I'll elaborate more when i return.

I have skimmed a lot of stuff that you are referring to, and because of my beliefs in YHWH I have to disagree.

There is an "apocalyptic" scenario coming as referenced in The Major/Minor prophets and Revelation as well as Jesus referenced in at least two of the Gospels.

AFTER that, however, Jesus comes back and then there is somewhat of a "Utopia" under a world wide kingdom run by "King Jesus" basically.

I guess I have a more optimistic point of view. I used to be a part of quite a lot of fear mongering and apocalypse scenarios, but since then I have been studying a lot of the more positive aspects such as say a hyper-dimensional shift of awareness and consciousness and I don't feel there is much to worry about at all.

It seems to be that there would be like a universal shift in understanding of the basic fundamentals in that we are here to just be decent human beings and that love is the key to all things. Perhaps the Beatles knew exactly what it all meant with the song "Love is all you need". Call me a hippie if you want to, but I think that is pretty much the basis.

I am not ruling out that the apocalyse may occur because it very well could, but I what doesn't make sense to me is that whatever created us (I don't think it was just a random evolution) would just allow for us to die off. As fucked up as a species as humans are, we are still a unique one and one that is very valuable. Sure you have elites wanting to dissect the human race and decide who is worthy, but I think that only goes so far really.

I'll elaborate more when i return.

Personally I don't agree with this "hippie" way of thinking. I believe that this has already been happening in the world, but as all things has to have a balance which amounts to an equally free spirit of hatred and intolerance, which has been perpetuated greatly by major religions.

I believe, if anything we may be headed for a new age of abandoning some of our human and animal characteristics. This may include more dependence on medical sciences, advancement in technology, robotics etc...

In my opinion humans are currently in a state of decline in a sense and there may naturally be a revolutionary change in direction or maybe we are truly headed towards the end of this cycle of animal life on this planet.

I have skimmed a lot of stuff that you are referring to, and because of my beliefs in YHWH I have to disagree.

There is an "apocalyptic" scenario coming as referenced in The Major/Minor prophets and Revelation as well as Jesus referenced in at least two of the Gospels.

AFTER that, however, Jesus comes back and then there is somewhat of a "Utopia" under a world wide kingdom run by "King Jesus" basically.

Is this sarcasm by chance?

If not could it be that the gospels and The book of revelations of been created as for the purpose of fear and manipulation? If so then it sure is an effective way of doing so. I would say that if a collective amount of people want the mighty salvation to come, then they would take the means to make it so. I mean the apocalyptic lust surely can be met if people desire it so. Could it be that our destinies are written as we see fit? Surely.

Considering I might be "kooky" in that I believe more in Atlantis than the accuracy of the beginnings of our mainstream religions, I would say that these religions started with an understanding of what was true, but over time became distorted and exploited into something very much different from what was intended.

So with this connecting into 2012, perhaps the veil may be finally lifted to reveal who we really are, so that we aren't busy trying to kill each other based on differences of race, religion, class, or difference in general to instead become better people to put the world on a path to a more meaningful future. A truth in that we are all connected and one with the one infinite source of all there is and ever was and that life is not exactly conditioned as duality makes it appear so. Could a hyperdimensional shift of consciousness allow this to finally set in with the masses. To me it sounds very well likely.

Seems to make more sense to me than righteousness being the all mighty come doomsday. IMO, our opinions are but options this "Infinite source" or controller of the game as I call it, provides as something we want to hear or something we feel to be true. To me whatever resonates within should be what really matters, and I do know the difference between wanting to believe something and knowing to believe something.

An apocalypse in 2012 would be a blessing.

Also, if the world is going to end there is nothing that any government can do. Also no amount of money or social standing can save anyone from the fucking apocalypse.

A blessing you say. Well I think that death is something to not be feared, but I do want to see my kids grow up and live their lives. People getting the experience of life for whatever purpose is what I think is what is meant to happen for everyone. For it all to cease seems like a very unnatural path. Nonetheless I don't fear what happens. Hell even this 2012 movie looks great although its not what I think is going to happen.

I think its some amazing times these days actually. Whatever happens or doesn't happen we get to see all the fireworks regardless.