2012 Opinions

this was pretty much my thought
although there's prolly gonna be some sort of natural disaster that destroys the area of mexico where the myans lived, but i really don't think the rest of the planet is going to die

since the myans didn't really have a way of knowing about the existence of humans on other continents
there's actually a really good possibility that the yucatan puninsula will be destroyed in a way that doesn't affect the rest of the world

Nostradamus' prophecies were just vague pieces of shit. He probably decided to write a bunch of vague shit as a joke on the future.

As for the Mayan calendar, it's not the end of the world in 2012, but the beginning of the next cycle in which the Mayans rise. The Mayans had/have a cyclical view of time which makes very little sense to me. The prepositions they use to refer to the past are pretty different from the ones in my Western perspective.

Nostradamus' prophecies were just vague pieces of shit. He probably decided to write a bunch of vague shit as a joke on the future.

As for the Mayan calendar, it's not the end of the world in 2012, but the beginning of the next cycle in which the Mayans rise. The Mayans had/have a cyclical view of time which makes very little sense to me. The prepositions they use to refer to the past are pretty different from the ones in my Western perspective.

+1

every time i see the title of this thread i keep thinking it's about the 2012 USA presidential election

:lol: