2016 Presidential Election

Trump did much better tonight. Stuck to his (repetitive) talking points and wore the hairspray helmet better than Hillary. Hillary wisely steered clear of attacks on his taped comments.

There's very little substance in these kinds of performances. The substance that does emerge comes from Clinton. Trump relies on rhetoric, plain verbal acrobatics and one-liners. It's catchy, but it says nothing. He had a stronger night than the last debate, but I don't think he did anything that would sway seriously engaged undecideds.

When it comes to global relations and diplomacy, she's infinitely smarter than him. And it shows.

Donald Trump handled himself better, but he did have several moments where he veered into the same territory that he did in the last debate. I want him to actually answer the questions that he gets asked more often than he does.

It wasn't as entertaining as the last debate.

Hillary wisely steered clear of attacks on his taped comments.
Well she didn't really need to go there considering it was one of the first things brought up.

His attempt at a deflection was comedy. 'It's just locker room banter, no one respects women more than me, what about all the hate in the world, I'm going to beat ISIS. Now I'm just going to say ISIS a lot and hope that everyone forgets what we were talking about'.

Reactions: CiG
It's hard to not think about the countless number of loads Trump has shot over his lifetime.

Well she didn't really need to go there considering it was one of the first things brought up.

His attempt at a deflection was comedy. 'It's just locker room banter, no one respects women more than me, what about all the hate in the world, I'm going to beat ISIS. Now I'm just going to say ISIS a lot and hope that everyone forgets what we were talking about'.

Ah OK, I missed the beginning.

mic drop

edit: this one is better lol

Last edited:
I think Trump and Clinton are both bad, but, if I were to vote, it would be for Hillary...Hillary has more experience than Donald and she's smarter that him on so many levels..Trump is racist and talks bad about women....He is an asshole...Anyhow, just my opinion...8-]]

still voting for Gary Johnson. as should everyone else.

He's clueless on foreign policy. An interviewer asked him to name a foreign leader and he could not come up with a name. He's uninformed on a number of things that are important to the position unfortunately. As much as I want to support a third party candidate, Jill Stein seems like the best option third parties are putting forward. But there's no way she can win the popular vote being more liberal than Bernie sanders.