2016 Presidential Election

Listen, I'm not happy with Hillary winning, but Trump is fucked man. It's over.

The polls don't indicate it is over, like Dak said

CuMUCFkWIAAXFrA.jpg

Reactions: arg
Has Donald Trump actually done things likely to make him objectively a bad President though? The only reason why sleeping around is especially bad, as far as I can see, is it makes them vulnerable to blackmail and honey trap foreign agents. Hilary seems to have done far worse things to America.

It's not the fact he was sleeping around, it's the fact that he made it sound rapey. Using his money/power to just use women with or without consent

He lost a good portion of the fundamentalist christian republicans either way

The cognitive dissonance surrounding Trump from both sides is amusing. Democrats who think Bill Clinton walks on water are *outraged* at similar or not as bad behavior from Trump, and Republicans who have made a big deal out of Clinton's deplorable behavior are defending Trump.

Reactions: CiG
The cognitive dissonance surrounding Trump from both sides is amusing. Democrats who think Bill Clinton walks on water are *outraged* at similar or not as bad behavior from Trump, and Republicans who have made a big deal out of Clinton's deplorable behavior are defending Trump.

Strawmen abound as usual

my stance is, i'm ok with people sleeping around be it Clinton or Trump, but not using women without consent.

Strawmen abound as usual

my stance is, i'm ok with people sleeping around be it Clinton or Trump, but not using women without consent.

What strawman? I wasn't referring to you btw if that's what you assumed, I've never heard you talk about Bill.

According to the stories, this doesn't end at Trump's comments; it's his behavior around women as well, much of which is unwanted.

My feeling is that while having an affair doesn't make you a good person, it doesn't necessarily make you a misogynist (or a sexual deviant, for that matter).

Reactions: Dak