6505+ Combo

I played one at Guitar Center about a week ago. Granted it didn't have a TS in front and it wasn't hooked up to a cab but I found it to be very "dead" sounding. Not as lively as the head at all. I sat down with it for about 30 minutes and dialed in the settings from my 5150 and it just didn't do it for me. With some small modifications I think it could be a good sounding amp, but I don't see it really doing the full bore 5150 thing.

Mesa Mark V combo or bust. Plenty of awesome tones on offer, can disconnect internal speaker (which sounds freaking awesome anyways) to hook up an external cabinet.

I love mine whether it be for practicing at home, recording bands in the studio or gigging hooked up to a quad.

The Mark V vs the 6505 is no contest, but when it comes to price the 6505 has it beat in every way. The 6505 isnt a bad sounding combo, my only thing was it doesnt sound as lively as the head, and the speaker in it blows.

hooked up to a cab I can see getting very usable tones.

I had this combo over a month,it sounded okay.

But i didnt like the speaker.

But i traded this for a bugera 333xl,and i must say wow what a great clean channel,and lovely gain.

Even at low volumes it sounds great i think.

I love it more then the combo.