7/7/17 Busted, Broke & American

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
I just downloaded mine and enjoying my initial listen. Sounds great so far! Anyone else?

Great job Billy! and the band of course.

Hope to read some reactions on here soon.

...tumble weed blows by...

Love the new album! Favorites so far are: The Final Declaration, Busted, Broke & America and Shattered Dreams & Broken Glass. Hopefully Billy will do some tour dates for the record.

So it's just the two of us left. Like a sci fi thriller.

It's been a while since I posted. I couldn't log on here at my last job (firewall settings). This was a good site for a long time, it would be nice to see some people come back.

Sadly the days of Gross Misconduct and Surfin' MOD are long gone. This album is okay but it's not as good are previous MOD

Oh dear, such hostility, so glad I didn't suggest the album was crap and really offend you.
Would you like me to change my oh so critical review to make you feel better?

No one said anything about one year needing to sound like another, I simply stated that I thought MOD's earlier albums were better than this effort. It wasn't meant to offend or upset it was simply a personal opinion. If others don't agree that's fine but getting pissy about another's opinion is a bit over the top, there is surely other things to get butt hurt about in this world.

Most of their earlier albums get a regular spin at my house, this album is not getting that right now, I don't hate it but it's just not something that has hit the mark with me yet. Maybe it will one day maybe it wont, who knows.

I get what you’re saying and I didn’t intend to come off as pissy. I was backing up an old forum member and it’s just Momo’s way. Lol

It’s all good.

I was just listening to Gross Misconduct on my commute home. I think that’s my personal favorite.

Wasn't you that came off pissy, but I ain't dwelling on it. I'm open to discussion but not pissy name calling.

I don't really know what I expected from an MOD album after all these years but this wasn't it. I wouldn't want them to recreate GM or any of their other albums just to have a release on the shelf but lets face it those original albums have been spinning for about 30 years, when this one is that old maybe I'll think the same :) Doesn't take anything away from Billy and the gang and I'm sure they ain't loosing sleep over my opinion.