*__Mikael Akerfeldt and Opeth: -PLEASE READ-. Don't do this to your fans...__*

leafblower said:
I really dont know why everyone is whining so fucking much, I mean, I'd rather see Devil Driver than Paradise Lost any day of the fucking week (and I dont even like devil driver)

Where were all you people when paradise lost was touring with Opeth? I mean, they seriously are one of the shittiest bands Ive ever had the displeasure of seeing live.
I am so fucking sick of hearing all of the PL bashing. Not just you fellas, but a whole bunch of ignorant drooling band wagon jumpers as well. Next time one of you "professional music critics" want to diss(how conformist of me to use such verbiage) the great PL than fucking back it up with some evidence of why you came to that conclusion. Christ, it brings me so close to suicide and homicide at the same time when someone says, "Yeah, PL sucks" and then can't answer why they do. FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck!!!!! Christsuckingfuckinggodrapingdamnit that shit pisses me off. And before you begin to cut me down for my "unqualified" opinion of the current stature of PL, you better provide some evidence. There, I feel better. As happy as a fucking elf.
ggggggu said:
At least they haven't released 7 shitty ones...
Dude....................why do you say such things? It is true that music is subjective to a certain extent, but do you truly find no value whatsoever in what Moonspell has fashioned over the past 10+ years? Reading these posts has made me want to drink. Actually, life has made me want to drink, you people just make me want to drink faster. Merry Christmas.