..a band better than, NEVERMORE, sure there is

T

true light

this band, MYTILE VEY LORTH, pisses all over nevermore
This is a mixture of doomy and black metal with a lot of dynamics and variation to make sure the listener is never bored. This band consists of two guitarists, bass player, drummer, keyboardist, and a male and female singer so its all covered. The music is probably closer to "my dying bride" mixed in with "The Gathering" for lack of anything else to compare it to. Everything on this recordings comes through well on the technical side. Some very tasty melodies come through in all the intstruments and the dual vocal styles really make this interesting..

CD OUT SOON....just for ledmag, and trapped(there from canberra)...

Originally posted by true light

This band doesn't even piss all over Poison.

This is a mixture of doomy and black metal with a lot of dynamics and variation to make sure the listener is never bored.

I would say it was a good mixture between my 100 pound Golden Retreiver falling down the steps (he's fairly clumsy) and a Smurf being savagely beaten. And for the record, I was bored after the first ten seconds.

This band consists of two guitarists, bass player, drummer, keyboardist, and a male and female singer so its all covered.

It's all covered? I didn't realize that music came with requirements.

GZ

This is a mixture of doomy and black metal with a lot of dynamics and variation to make sure the listener is never bored. This band consists of two guitarists, bass player, drummer, keyboardist, and a male and female singer so its all covered. The music is probably closer to "my dying bride" mixed in with "The Gathering" for lack of anything else to compare it to. Everything on this recordings comes through well on the technical side. Some very tasty melodies come through in all the intstruments and the dual vocal styles really make this interesting..

CD OUT SOON....just for ledmag, and trapped(there from canberra)...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol:

SURE ... :p

...He he... We'll see tl... I hate my dying bride and the gathering with a passion, but i'll give it a listen anyway... :lol:

The only run in with MY DIEING BRIDE....was not good.....IT was the 37.someshit%complete cd.

The Gathering, I have heard on some samplers, and the CM anniversary set..not too bad.

We shall see...............

Originally posted by General Zod

This band doesn't even piss all over Poison.

I would say it was a good mixture between my 100 pound Golden Retreiver falling down the steps (he's fairly clumsy) and a Smurf being savagely beaten. And for the record, I was bored after the first ten seconds.

It's all covered? I didn't realize that music came with requirements.

GZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...can I piss all over Poison. sorry, but other than the occasional freak of nature, there isn't a black metal band out there able to piss on Nevermore...

A Smurf being savagely beaten...hey, Jokey Smurf needs to get his ass kicked for all of those goddamn surprises that blew up in other Smurf's faces.

Damn him to Hell!

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
Yeah ledmag I have only heard The Gathering from th CM Anniversary Set and I didn't think it was too bad. All in all I think the set was a waste of money, but you gotta love Sentanced to Faith No More!

The set has its high points, but over all,yes your right, its not that good. The American continents cd is just plain awfull.

But hey, what was the price on that 3 cd set?.....something like 22 USA dollars(and i get 10% off that).....thats not too bad, and the packaging is out of sight.

I got the set for ONE SONG........SYSTEMS FAILING....

AND yes, the Gathering was not bad at all. There are 2 songs on the set by them.

Do you ever get BWBK? If not you should, if for nothing else, get the mag for the sampler cd. It comes with every issue, and has between 15 and 20 songs. I have 2 of those cd's with The Gathering.

BW & BK kicks ass. Too bad it's canadian and it's a total pain in the ass to get a hold of. I got about 8 of 'em and the CDs kick ass. So do the articles though, good source of info. I like the metal forecast too, a rough estimation of every album that's gonna come out over the next year. Def. a magazine worth purchasing :p