A bit of light reading

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
My bruthas and sistas.

As some of you may or may not know, back in July 2000 I went on a Contiki tour of New Zealand. Shortly after that I wrote a journal, which I've FINALLY uploaded to the net after much tinkering and rewriting. You can read it, and see photos, at

http://home.iprimus.com.au/nbridgem/nzjournal/nz_index.html

Please have a look and give me any feedback. Writing non-fiction is a hell of a lot easier than writing fiction, so I think that non-fiction is my true calling in life.

I thank you.

*bow*

I never knew you were born in New Zealand! :eek: :D No wonder you support the Warriors :)

Sky Tower looks cool, is that a glass floor or are my eyes deceiving me? (Im asking questions as I read obviously :) )

Originally posted by spawn
Why did they play the same song every morning on the bus? :confused:

That's just one of the things they did. Not really sure of the logic behind it. On the Northern Territory tour the song was "You Shook Me All Night Long" by Acca Dacca so that rocked! :)

Theres a painting of Milford Sound at the Art Gallery in Sydney, I remember it from an art excursion in year 11 because I thought it was a great painting, it looked quite similair to the photos funnily enough :)

No, they wont pop up, I wondered about that, but id say its this pc as I have a VERY old version of Netscape Navigator!

Originally posted by Spiff

That's just one of the things they did. Not really sure of the logic behind it. On the Northern Territory tour the song was "You Shook Me All Night Long" by Acca Dacca so that rocked! :)

Oh ok, fair enough, and yes, that does rock :headbang: :D

Well, I just finished, twas a very good read, and funny too :D Everyone go have a look!

Sounds like you enjoyed it more as the tour went on, though piss pouring rain probably didnt help the enjoyment factor on the first few days...!

Bungee jumping, white water rafting, skiydiving and the speedboat thing... Bloody hell, thats like a lifetimes worth of "gotta do something outrageous at least once" things in 2 weeks :eek: Impressive :D