A blissful slumber!

sol83 said:
i dreamt of liverpool trashing united. oh, wait... that actually happened! :lol:

oh, yeah, it did!!!! Wow i had the feeling before it would turn out good that Worthinton Cup Final!!!!

Hail Dave Beckham :lol: :lol:

well, i admit pool's playing real bad football this season

so i guess we have to live with being laughed at our team this season, even the Toffees seem to beat us in the the premiership

yeah that's a point, France haven't done so well with their club teams in recent years, even after winning the world cup with the national side. I remember Marseille, i think, doing well and Paris st germain

Andy_2003 said:
yeah that's a point, France haven't done so well with their club teams in recent years, even after winning the world cup with the national side. I remember Marseille, i think, doing well and Paris st germain

LOL you're lucky you remember PSG doing well in a European competition LOL ... you're lucky you remember PSG doing well should I just say :mad:
The last French team who achieved something was Monaco back in 1997, they reached the Champion's league semifinals and were defeated by Juventus.

Andy_2003 said:
yeah i guess all the good French players play for English teamss like Arsenal

Spot on ... Look the best players in the French league are all foreigners except Djibril Cissé : Ronaldinho , Van Buyten , Pauleta , Anderson ...

the_good_son141 said:
hey that was me:heh: look:the moment i fell,that moment i woke up...
in fact i was seeing this dream for several nights,a signal of DOOM:devil:

Sorry mate but this impression of falling has a medical meaning and it's no signal of doom :D It's when your heartbeat rate falls so low that the heart gives a great sudden impulse and then the rush of blood causes this impression of falling and the waking up.
You're not doomed ...
YET !! :D

cedarbreed said:
Sorry mate but this impression of falling has a medical meaning and it's no signal of doom :D It's when your heartbeat rate falls so low that the heart gives a great sudden impulse and then the rush of blood causes this impression of falling and the waking up.
You're not doomed ...
YET !! :D

ts,ts mr freud is here.well the dragon is still doom,i should have fought back i know.:p(the lamest of icons)

@the_good_son141
sorry! Thats what happens when I try to talk on the phone, do the washing, amuse the cat and post replies on the computie all at once!
However there is another interpretation about dragons. They also represent the creative mythical side of our nature and the fact that you try to run away but fail might be a suggestion from the gods that you need to use some creative thinking for a certain problem rather than just good old common sense.

@strangelight dreaming about conversing amicably with animals can be a reflection of your uncanny ability to understand their world. The last part of your dreams signifies that you are comfortable with your real or percieved enemies and that they are of no real threat to you.

Bizarro eh? dreaming rules!

amber_lee_melbourne said:
@strangelight dreaming about conversing amicably with animals can be a reflection of your uncanny ability to understand their world. The last part of your dreams signifies that you are comfortable with your real or percieved enemies and that they are of no real threat to you.

Bizarro eh? dreaming rules!

:cool: hehe I like these meanings. Tonight I will dream about you, a Celtic shirt, a barbie full of shrimps and me singing the Home And Away theme tune to you, Sinatra style :tickled: