A Burning Issue

Yeah, hilarious.

Funny, you never see ads about jock itch eh?

Just ads for itchy smelly vaginas.

Nice.
Maybe it's because vaginas are harder to clean and men care less so the economy in adveritsing vaginal cleaning products is more realistic.
You dumb man-hating dyke feminist slut whore elitist sexist cunt.

Maybe it's because vaginas are harder to clean and men care less so the economy in adveritsing vaginal cleaning products is more realistic.
You dumb man-hating dyke feminist slut whore elitist sexist cunt.

it started off as a slight giggle then progressed into an all-out wail by the end of this post. well constructed. A+

Let me check mine...........................................................

.......................... YEP! All clean on this end :lol:

I guess if you check it as long as I have your just playing with yourself. LOL

What is it again with guys? If you jiggle it more then twice your playing with yourself, or was that three jiggles?

I'm loving this thread and am giving it a Bump!

Oh yes, we all love our sweaty, foul genitals smelling up the room when we remove our pants. Reminds us of the days when no one bathed more often than once a month, the black death killed 1/3 of us, and tossing your garbage and shit out your upstairs window was housecleaning.

You're not fond of it? I was one of the ones who had to carry her dead body to the pyre. Took 600 years to grow my right hand back.

Let me check mine...........................................................

.......................... YEP! All clean on this end :lol:

I guess if you check it as long as I have your just playing with yourself. LOL

What is it again with guys? If you jiggle it more then twice your playing with yourself, or was that three jiggles?

I'm loving this thread and am giving it a Bump!

No video, it's didn't happen. :tickled: