A Burning Issue

angelic??? :lol:

...pretty much like this, but you'll have to imagine the angels holding the note; and the direction of light being upward
after-erase.jpg

Hail to freshness

Wait a sec why can't you itch it? Couldn't you just shove something up in there?

Also do you just stick that paste up in there and leave it? I'm disturbed.... Actually I probably don't want to know.

Hey, ever hear of pussy beer? The *claim* is she uses her own vagyeast as part of the brewing. Skeptical, but fun to hear about.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=23562

http://www.sarwark.org/writings/2005/10/pussy-beer.html

"Oktoberfest viewers sat at a long wooden table with pretzels and coasters advertising her "Original Pussy Beer: the Mother of All Beers." Sennhauser wore a St. Pauli Girl outfit and a stereo played what sounded like Bavarian beer hall music. She offered me a cup and a pretzel while a photographer hovered to catch my reaction. Sennhauser said she brewed the beer with oak chips and stuck a few up her vagina before tossing them into the mix. I sat down at the table, toasted with a few other participants, and drank."

Wait a sec why can't you itch it? Couldn't you just shove something up in there?

Also do you just stick that paste up in there and leave it? I'm disturbed.... Actually I probably don't want to know.
This depends entirely on the problem. As Isabel noted, if it's a real infection, then itching makes it worse. If you're just moderately irritated, well, OK, technically you could scratch. I have a friend named "Dale" who tells a completely hysterical story about a girl that did. He calls it "the garden weasel" or the "four-finger scratch". At this point, it's legend, and there's even a hand signal to refer to the girl who saw fit to relieve her itch in public. Really, girls just shouldn't scratch....Particularly if they're wearing a miniskirt.... *shudders*

Oh, and yes, depending on the brand you buy, you just shove some paste or something up in there and leave it. Gravity sees to the rest. (Well, you did ask)