A Guessing Game

When do you think DD will finally be released?

• I believe in miracles - it will be released tomorrow!

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm an optimist and believe in the official release date of 22.07.02

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I trust CM enough - before 15.08.02

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • I'm a realist - around 20.10.02

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • A pessimist as I am, I believe it won't be out before 01.01.03

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I saw in a dream that it comes out approximately 16.03.06

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, here's a little game for you all: Post here the date you think Damage Done will finally be released - remember to both vote for your guess and post it here (to avoid "cheatings" and such :p).

You can (or at least shoud) see the options above - choose the one that fits you the best. Once DD is out, the ones with the answer closest to the real release date will get a special price from me. :)

-Villain (the mad poller)

my vote is "I trust CM enough - before 15.08.02" ...

guess that I am to pessimistic to guess the official date will be, but it will come before the end of summer...!

-phyros

I voted that i trust CM enough - before 15.08.02.

What will the special price be? :hotjump: :p

Btw, i thought the official date was the real one until i saw your poll :cry:

Apparently all of you aren't well enough versed in the DT-history to catch my sarcasm. :) Let me enlighten you a little about DT and release dates:

Example one: The original "official" release date of The Gallery was several weeks before the day the album was finally released - the reason: the cover artwork was late. There was a funny interview a while back, where Niklas or Mikael told he phoned the artist about every day until it finally was ready. And, well, I must say it was worth the wait - with all due respect to Niklas' awesome work, The Gallery cover is still the best ever!

Example two: Projector came out MONTHS after the first "official" release date!!! :eek: The main reason was of course the fact that the band changed label at that time. Anyway, it was damn painfull to wait for it, which probably had a negative effect on some people - the expectations grew too high and some people were disappointed.

I half-expected Haven to come out late also, but well, it didn't. So those of you trusting CM are standing on a rather solid ground. I, however, am readying myself to spare some money at Christmas...

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain

those of you trusting CM are standing on a rather solid ground. -

hehe, a lot of Arch Enemy fans trusted CM.

thanks for enlightening us Herr Doktor.

You may not know about this since you're asian, but Wages of Sin american and european release was delayed for months because of some "issues" with Century Media.

@Gums: funny that you had a bad dream in which DD was released in the exact date Doctor mentioned :p

hey guys be happy that theres an official releasedate this 22.6.02
others (in flames,opeth) know nothing
we know the songtitels
the cover(?Im not sure)
and a date
better than nothing
I hope that there will be a mp3 of a new song next time on the page