A new instrument?

When was that? I think it would be good for a ballad...something a'la Nightwish. Not that Opeth wanna sound like Nightwish, but it won't hurt either.;) Flute would be even better, especially considering Mike is nuts about Camel and that was their signature instrument in the early phase.

I can't remember. I would guess around 5 or 6 years ago. I think it was at the New England Metal Fest with Nevermore. (I've seen them about 7 timesand met at least one of the members 5 times).

I want them to play one of those stick-thingies that Max Cavalera playes, and I also want them to swap instruments with Finntroll (the ones they use in videos).

something completely unexpected could work, such as a hang drum, but i don't know how they'd pull it off live so i think they should just stick to what they're doing.

They should go back with guitar effects ONLY like it was on Blackwater Park. Best ambiance ever. I personnally don't really see any improvment in adding a keyboard. I mean, it's great, but they could do as good or even better without it.

I think it'd be a better idea if Opeth maybe played a one-night-only show with a wind ensemble or something. An orchestra would be too overpowering for Opeth, so a wind ensemble would be more subtle but still awesome. It also makes sense since a lot of wind instrumentation was incorporated into Watershed.

Like Metallica's S&M? (going with the orchestra idea) That would be amazing. Personally, I would really like to hear The Moor in that style.

They should go back with guitar effects ONLY like it was on Blackwater Park. Best ambiance ever. I personnally don't really see any improvment in adding a keyboard. I mean, it's great, but they could do as good or even better without it.

Yea, another song with some underlying ebow would be awesome.

My retarded? What do you mean? Did you mean "you are" or "you’re" retarded?

Okay so you just hate all King Crimson songs that has violin? That's still retarded.

No need for such harsh words sapob. I think KC had some really good songs with violin, but sometimes I wish they hadn't done as many as they did. With violin. I love that intro to "Exiles". And the jam "Providence" kicks ass. Not to mention Lark's Tongues in Aspic I&II.

a beatboxer would do.

I actually want Mikael to do some electro music ala' Kleerup. (I'm serious, I have been since I heard about the dark techno songs he made).