New Opeth Album (#8)

I was listening to Swallow The Sun earlier and thought of how much of an opeth-esque band they are... In their own way.... which is odd to say I guess...

They've got the awesome low vocals and nice nice guitars, but they're also got sweet doomie keyboards and stuff, and clean vox like opeth..

Maybe opeth could do keyboards like StS? That would be cool..... :yuk:

But then again, Piano is fine... If that's all per can play.

[/reverse psychology]

Maybe it'll work. :D

[/stupid]

Actually, Mike is a relative of mine.
We share the same grand uncle Wolf. In a way, I feel and even do what he does. 'twas kinda weird when I growled "from nothing to a lifecode" during a funeral.

Get it? Get it? lollerskates

Oinkness said:
I was listening to Swallow The Sun earlier and thought of how much of an opeth-esque band they are... In their own way.... which is odd to say I guess...

They've got the awesome low vocals and nice nice guitars, but they're also got sweet doomie keyboards and stuff, and clean vox like opeth..

Maybe opeth could do keyboards like StS? That would be cool..... :yuk:

But then again, Piano is fine... If that's all per can play.

[/reverse psychology]

Maybe it'll work. :D

[/stupid]

Your code has some MAJOR issues. You forgot to begin [reverse psychology] and [stupid].

What, Mike would rip off his trousers to reveal a tartan kilt and they'd all do a jig on stage.

mike and I just finished smokin a blunt last night when i suggested that he change the band's name to "Dopeth" to target the mainstream audience. We both agreed that Per should be used for Camel-esque keyboard solos (bustin out the sine wave) and trippy ambience/pleasureful sounds.

i actually wouldnt be surprised if Mike did something like that. with the weed and the 70s prog-hippie vibe he likes. although i doubt he'd go for "dopeth". funny though.