A NEW OPETH DVD IN LONDON..??.....MIKES WORDS...!!!

Holy shit, I'm so pumped and I'm not even going to the show! I can't wait for the setlist. Whoever is going have a great time tonight and enjoy the show.

They changed Bleak for Under the Weeping Moon at the Birmingham gig - one can only presume that they'll play it tonight because with it in the set they have a song from every album.

London setlist:

(possibly not in order as I am farrrking drunk!)

When
Ghost of perdition
Under the weeping moon
Bleak
The Night and the Silent Water
Face of Melinda
Windowpane
Demon of the fall

I know, I KNOW I missed one out >.<

Maybe even two...

They had an overhead projecter
featuring artwork from all of their
albums as they played it was soo, soo neat!

They also conducted some interviews
at the end of the gig, and I did one but
I'm shit at saying anything :(

Met Steven Wilson on the other hand

^_^

Will someone give a better
synopsis/review of the London gig because
I am definately too incoherent to do so

When
Ghost of perdition
Under the weeping moon
Bleak
The Night and the Silent Water
Face of Melinda
Windowpane
Demon of the fall

I know, I KNOW I missed one out >.<

Maybe even two...

if they played 2 hours you're missing more like 2-4 tracks depending on the lengths

^ Yep, here's the full setlist:

When
Ghost of Perdition
Under The Weeping Moon
Bleak
Face of Melinda
Night and the Silent Water
Windowpane
Blackwater Park

Encore
Demon of the Fall

Amazing show - really good atmosphere. The venue used to be an engine turning shed I believe, so the interior is full of Victorian iron pillars and arches. The sound was really good and I got myself right to the front.

Fucking awesome gig. Under the Weeping Moon was incredible and Night Silent Water was miles better than at Nottingham. Loads of funny shit from Mike. The venue is amazing!!!
I was waiting for them to come out a second time for Deliverance, but it never happened. I left feeling that something was missing. Oh well you cant have it all (at least i saw a superb rendition 2 days previous), i think gigs these days have really strict times in which they can play. Every gig ive been to in the last 2-3 years has ended at 11pm, bands used to do 2 encores when i was in my teens.
The gig was not 2 hours btw. I'd say more like one and three quarters total stage time. The band member intro took at least 5-6 mins.....